When is the next GTG in Baton Rouge???

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
STAMPEDE3 said:
If you get a Del Sol then yes, you can have it.

It would be worth it to me just to see it after.:lol:

Dude.....I may seriously have to get one just as a joke and put your spoiler on it....that would make for a GREAT laugh-at-ricers picture. AWESOME!

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
Stang Hi said:
This will be a fun day for everyone!!! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone...I will be starting sign-in for the Dyno Day this week, so come by or give me a call...Also @ 9pm on Saturday Oct. 28th...If you have any questions you can call me @ 225-806-3221...See ya this weekend!!! Cody
Cody,
You guys dyno tuned a buddy of mines 05 mustang GT. It put down 480hp if I'm not mistaken. He also has a 06 "GT" that he may bring if he can get someone to cover his shift. His name is Scott and he talked very good about you guys.

SikSnke

Established Member
As of right now it looks like we couldnt get much better weather!! There are six vehicles as of right now coming from laf. Two cobras, mach, f-150(supercharged, vt motor), and two TA's i beleive. Hopefully there will be a good turnout.

bnglcat

Established Member
Looks like I am going to be over at Stang Hi helping him get setup for this stuff, so we may not make it to hooters...if not, we will be at the shop waiting for everyone to show up.

CobraCop, can I check out your MGW? I heard something negative about it tonight and want to see for myself how it feels.

Anyhow, see everyone tomorrow. :beer:

04cobracop

Established Member
Man, We had an awesome turn out. Alot of mustangs, several SS's, several WS6's, Lightning, new GT500, two GT40's, and real nice Cobra Roush (real one). Andrew also known as Screamin Cobra did hand one of the GT40's A$# to him. DEAD EYE and I were in his awesome Viper as the chase car. The GT40 had exhaust and tune. Screamin Cobra put atleast three to five cars lengths on the GT40. We have it on video, I will have it up by tomorrow. To Cody@StangHi thanks for everything and hopefully this will bring more business to you!!! Now, DEAD EYE great race, whenever you are ready for a rematch just let me know. Yes, we can go from a high roll for you "Man get some DR's"!!!LOL. Had to great time meeting everyone and hopefully we can start doing this once a month???

Last edited:

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
Must say I had a blast myself. I think I set some kind of record on the dyno...lol
Just kidding. It was nice to get together again. Its been a while since we all hung out.
Anyway just let me know if yall plan another meet.

Users who are viewing this thread