When is the next GTG in Baton Rouge???

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
SikSnke said:
I would definately like to see some video. I still havent even seen the video of my dyno and what happened!! lol My clutch feels fine so i dunno....

The smoke would suggest otherwise but it SOUNDED like you just tached out in about half a second. Everyone else that only heard it was like "HOLY SHIT!" haha

bnglcat

Established Member
FEARSNO1 said:
hey bnglcat,

really appreciate you letting me use your cai dude. thanks alot gonna have to buy a new here pretty soon.
thanks again
brandon

Not a problem. :beer:

SikSnke said:
I would definately like to see some video. I still havent even seen the video of my dyno and what happened!! lol My clutch feels fine so i dunno....

I have that first run on video and checked it out last night. At first we thought you just spun your tires since we weren't really watching intently. It was definitely a "what the hell just happened" type of wake up. lol

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
bnglcat said:
I have that first run on video and checked it out last night. At first we thought you just spun your tires since we weren't really watching intently. It was definitely a "what the hell just happened" type of wake up. lol

If you would have felt the dyno rollers with your hang you wouldn't think he spun them.....they GRAB....HARD. He may have spun his clutch a bit, but not enough for it to make much difference.

SikSnke

Established Member
I thought it was the tires also but the clutch also smelled so maybe both? I know it spun them on the mustang dyno last time... I have the centerforce df clutch in there and it has never slipped on me before. I know those clutches dont like to be slipped much so maybe it glazed over when it was getting put on the dyno?? o well..

hartman

Established Member
I had a great time, good turnout and i couldn't have been more pleased with the shop etc. Thanks for getting all of this together you guys.

TacticalKaos

Established Member
Hope the meat went well guys. I had Army stuff to do. I did have an awesome time though and should have some sweet OPSEC qualified pics.

Users who are viewing this thread