What speed is the 2013 GT500 coupe limited too?

PudgeTheMidget

Established Member
Walt. It's not limited. The reason there is nothing there about a limiter on the coupe? Because there is no limiter on the coupe.

Make sense?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

walt

ZL1 for lunch
Established Member
Walt. It's not limited. The reason there is nothing there about a limiter on the coupe? Because there is no limiter on the coupe.

Make sense?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Yes it does. Thanks.

I have the type of job where I can't take things for granted and it sometimes flows over into the rest of my life.

Thanks to all.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Thanks, I have that. I just didn't know that was what it was called. It mentions the convertible being limited to 155 ,but I didn't fine anything in there about the coupe.

:bash:

207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Wait! What?? You already read the answer for yourself all along, and you're still asking people about it?? To echo Ry_Trapp0, for ****s sake! Nervous much? Jeeze.

walt

ZL1 for lunch
Established Member
Wait! What?? You already read the answer for yourself all along, and you're still asking people about it?? To echo Ry_Trapp0, for ****s sake! Nervous much? Jeeze.

No, I never did read it in writing for myself that the coupe is not limited or if it needs one of or both packages to get the unlimited status.

I guess I'm left to go along with everyone else that just because it doesn't say anything that it means it does go to 200 without packages needed.

I don't really understand your problem anyway. I already laughed off the C5 comment from you. But damn! Why do you feel the need to bust my balls?

walt

ZL1 for lunch
Established Member
walt = lowdown on Camaro5

F

No, I love the GT500 and I don't list facts that are not true just to win an argument.

I would say that I'm far from him. I'm only trying to find out fact about the car that I have on order. I thought that was one of the reason this site existed.

walt

ZL1 for lunch
Established Member
coupe getting dynoed - watch the speedo

2013 Shelby GT500 Baseline Dyno - First Independent Dyno Video on YouTube - Livernois Motorsports - YouTube

well past 155. nearing 175 when it shuts down, that should clear it up for ya. BTW, the only thing youre gonna see it tail lights. get used to it.

F

I've seen that vid thanks. But I don't know what packages that car has. The question is does the couple need any of the packages or both added to get there.

:thumbsup:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I've seen that vid thanks. But I don't know what packages that car has. The question is does the couple need any of the packages or both added to get there.

:thumbsup:

Nope. As long as its a coupe it gets over 155 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread