What is your winter beater if you actually need one :(

svtnos1011

STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD
Established Member
my winter beater was a 96 honda prelude si and the motor took a dump. now i have to look for a new one. just wondering what everyone else is using during the winter if they live some place where their cobra cant be driven:cuss:

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
im driving a 01 Tacoma prerunner lifted.. pretty sweet, 4 cylinder great gas milage.. of course its not mine its my dads and now he wants to drive it. So looks like im in need for a winter beater too.. not that i actually need a "WINTER" car in socal. :lol:

CantDrv55

Banned
I don't need a winter beater myself either, but I have a beater that I drive on shitty days, use to haul stuff, etc.
2coppw0.jpg

'94 4-Runner 155,000 miles. V6 Doesn't smoke, 4WD works perfect, power windows and locks work great, sunroof works perfectly, seats are almost mint.
Only problem is the rear power window gears are stripped out, it needed a new clutch, and now it needs a new winshield seal.
Not bad for $3k.

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
The truck in my sig is my daily driver/beater. Lets see if i can get this picture to work:

vbpgimage.php

Yellow2003

Genetically lazy
Established Member
I have an 03 TrailBlazer LTZ
So-so gas mileage, but big enough to hual stuff, and 4x4 for the occasional snow and ice we get here in SW Ohio.

Generally, don't like recent GM stuff, but it has been pretty reliable, and the LTZ package is very nice.

TRBO VNM

2000 chevy blazer. hasn't been washed since I bought it, 135k miles on it..so yeah, its a beater alright, but doesn't look bad at all for the mileage.

GodStang

Established Member
1991 F-150
1988 Jeep Wranlger modded to the hills
2003 Ford Escape
next week will be getting the 300zx TT
It is almost shorts weather year round here.

Users who are viewing this thread