What happened to Evolution Performance?

281CJ

Established Member
They used to be a big deal, now when I drive by the place is mostly empty and just a few cars are there. I haven't seen them getting any news lately for anything either. Did something go down or did they just step out of the spotlight?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just Google 'Evolution Performance Complaints' and you'll find your answers.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
It sucks that shit gets deleted here so routinely. Specially when a thread is big and shows the history of what happened in the whole ordeal.

But yea, evolution was big, didn't they also have a chick driver?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
For the record L&M is a great engine shop, we use them routinely without issue.

the thing that really bothered me in that thread was the wrong rods in the motor (I think Im remembering that correctly)

It sucks that shit gets deleted here so routinely. Specially when a thread is big and shows the history of what happened in the whole ordeal.

problem is people have this issue with following the rules, it ends up bashing and bullshit and rather than constantly try to edit all the BS it just gets locked up and moved.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator

But yea, evolution was big, didn't they also have a chick driver?

Things do not get deleted routinely here as you think.
The thread in question was. Why?
Could be,
1. the OP of the thread asked for it to be deleted.
2. The last several pages had several post about dicks in the mouth, running people over with golf carts, etc.....
At that point we have to do something because members can't control themselves.
Want every thread to stay? Blame the members not the staff/site.
Follow simple rules.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
[

But yea, evolution was big, didn't they also have a chick driver?[/QUOTE]
Evolution no doubt used to be innovators back in the day when new platforms were being introduced by Ford, they'd always have a stable of nice built street /strips cars. I guess all good things come to an end like Texas Turbo and Powered by Ford..

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Always thought the place was run by dickheads. I have some connected contacts in the area. I was told the business was started with drug money and the father or someone in the family actually went to prison over it. For that reason I never used them. I can't personally confirm or deny this, but considering the person who told me, I took it as truth...

einehund

Established Member
I just called them a couple of months ago for some help with one of their Aux Idlers that I picked up used. They still sent me the install instructions even though I didn't buy it through them. It is a quality piece, but then again, it is only an aux idler and not like a whole long block build.

Users who are viewing this thread