What did you do for your Terminator today?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Let me change it, easier. What is the new location? That's only the app which isn't supported anymore I think.
Thanks for helping him, Brad. I did notice he was using the mobile app, and was wondering if maybe that was the source/reason for his issues.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Brad, serious question. Do you folks have issues with mice nesting in cars that sit unprotected like we do up North?
No, but a rat did get into my wives Escape years ago and did wire damage under the hood. It only moves on Saturday. The little shits also got into my pool heater years ago and destroyed that. I think it was the bird feeders attracting them. I've since removed them and killed a bunch of them. They also built a house and cleared the woods on the street behind me, it's not close, but never had a problem before that.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Brad, the good news there is mice don't seem to be an issue. The bad news is that rats are an issue. The sucks, especially when owners have to store their vehicles outside. Having a garage, like you do, is a huge plus, protection wise, as long as it doesn't have any small openings for the buggers to squeeze through.

muscleatsrice

Established Member
Thanks Leo. I know I tried to put a little AC leak stuff at one point last year when I tried to charge it. It wouldn't take a charge then, at least it won't blow cold.
In commercial air conditioning, equalized suction and discharge pressures = failed compressor. I haven’t dabbled too much in auto ac but the cycles and concepts are the same.

Murderedsvt

Established Member
IMG_3200.jpeg
Replaced my clutch cable, I touched my little steeda catch can and it fell of the threads biggest POS ever made do not recommend, I had the same thing happen to my 96 cobra, I found the supplier 99cent compared to 100 bucks

Attachments

• IMG_3254.png
    IMG_3254.png
    825.1 KB · Views: 49

04oxfordvert

Established Member

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

01yellercobra

Established Member
Today was a busy one. Finished the wiring for the Mark VIII fan. Still waiting on my tank so I can trim and such. That's another story though.

While I was in a wiring mood I went ahead and staged one of the fuel pumps and set the widebands up so they don't turn on until the engine is running. I think I'm good for while.

Users who are viewing this thread