What did you do for your Terminator today?

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Wrapped up the RXT 1200 install.

Put 40 miles on it so far.

Shortened the pivot ball @.300”. Maybe I was just used to the super high release but I wish I would’ve gone less.

Pedal is a little bit heavier and it engages/slips for a bit but seems like an on/off switch right when it releases. Again, may just be me as it seemed to get better over the drive or it may be the break in the McLeod calls for.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

I also noticed that the shorter pivot ball increases pedal effort a little bit. It does make sense since there is not as much of a mechanical advantage to give the fork as much leverage.

D-MANN

Established Member
Ive had a pullied eaton,kb 2.6H and a tvs 2.3 over the years. All been a blast and this time around I decided to do something different. I must be a rebel then causing having a turbo terminator doesnt bother me one bit haha. Not only is it a turbo terminator it has a solid axle,6 point roll bar,big single external fuel pump,and it rolls on a big and little wheel set up. Should i mention its also 1 of 72 haha. Its also a canadian comp orange car and that makes it even more rare. The memories and good times = priceless to me. I definitely am not building this car for resale or the next owner. Its Built for me and the good times and memories makes it all worth it. I dont even have to lay down the rubber just cruising in this ride makes me feel alive. Whichever way you build your ride whether you want to be the sheep or the wolf i hope your ride puts the biggest smile on your face like mine does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D-MANN

Established Member
8ea5ab11afe7a4763114484c8317a8a6.jpg

Shes a beauty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShootyMCstabby

Brownie Hound.
Established Member
You guy's are funny with this the solid rear, turbo, cage, can't refer to it as a termi, it's ain't a cobra any more thought.

Ok I get it, can we talk about cars now and not personal beliefs

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
You guy's are funny with this the solid rear, turbo, cage, can't refer to it as a termi, it's ain't a cobra any more thought.

Ok I get it, can we talk about cars now and not personal beliefs

LOL, that's funny right there. Seriously, I busted out laughing.

However, the fact is most stuff discussed around here is personal beliefs in nature.

Which wheels are better?
What color commands the most money?
Which supercharger is the best?
Which tunner should I use?
yadda yadda yadda.

Maybe some of those questions can be answered using facts, but most of the time they are answered using personal beliefs.

Okay, now back to car talk LOL.........:D

D-MANN

Established Member
D is that a 75/76?. Sure is shinny you gonna throw a blanket on it to help with heat?

Yes sir. Gen2 7675. Actually I did throw one on after. I had to take the coolant tank back off. No way I was getting that blanket on with it. That’s how it goes I guess with building. One step forward two steps back. Lol
0ee8ba378cc8ecf04f0bd6d1827d02d7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

ShootyMCstabby

Brownie Hound.
Established Member
DSC05366.JPG
DSC05361.JPG
DSC05368.JPG
Was able to get my rim/tires mounted. Was talked into radials, was going bias ply. But a couple buddy's told me I should learn how to be a better driver/shifter, so here goes.

M&H speedmasters in 28x17x4.5. And rears are MT et street R's.275/60/15 I thought the R's matched the speedmasters thread design pretty good. Need to get it on the ground but wanted to make sure the rear cleared before.

Sorry for the dark photos in my garage, it's MN afterall. Rear rims S71's 15x10 w/6.5bs

Last edited:

D-MANN

Established Member
View attachment 1476766 View attachment 1476767 View attachment 1476768 Was able to get my rim/tires mounted. Was talked into radials, was going bias ply. But a couple buddy's told me I should learn how to be a better driver/shifter, so here goes.

M&H speedmasters in 28x17x4.5. And rears are MT et street R's.275/60/15 I thought the R's matched the speedmasters thread design pretty good. Need to get it on the ground but wanted to make sure the rear cleared before.

Sorry for the dark photos in my garage, it's MN afterall. Rear rims S71's 15x10 w/6.5bs

That looks sweet. Love the big and little look on these cars. Plus the colour. I don’t that colour was ever made for Canadian models. I’ve only ever seen one and it was brought up from the states

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

ShootyMCstabby

Brownie Hound.
Established Member
Thanks D. Yeah I agree had black fr500's which didn't look bad but didn't pop either.
Yeah I dig the color too, goes good with black accents. I haven't really been a chrome/shiny guy for a long time. But it's starting to grow on my again.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread