What colors are you guys getting?

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
does anyone know if the GT350 has wider rear fenders then the other mustangs? Judging from the Red R above it looks like the rear is wider than typical mustangs...

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I'm not a stripes person at all, but avalanche with white stripes looks killer. Would like to see what avalanche with red looks like. Get the brake calipers in red too...

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
does anyone know if the GT350 has wider rear fenders then the other mustangs? Judging from the Red R above it looks like the rear is wider than typical mustangs...

No it does not. The only sheet metal that is changed is from the A pillar forward. Everything behind that is the same as any other model other than the spoilers and rear diffuser.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just released today...in case any one was curious on how the 2015 GT350's were being allocated.

GT350.png

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Was this lottery before or after Ford admin and vip had a chance grab one?

Based on share? Does this mean all dealers were included in the lottery with higher share dealers receiving more opportunity or does it mean only the top 500 hundred mustang dealers were in the lottery?

How many are being allocated to dealers after admin and vip purchased their share of the 137? Interesting questions.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Was this lottery before or after Ford admin and vip had a chance grab one?

Based on share? Does this mean all dealers were included in the lottery with higher share dealers receiving more opportunity or does it mean only the top 500 hundred mustang dealers were in the lottery?

How many are being allocated to dealers after admin and vip purchased their share of the 137? Interesting questions.

I don't believe Ford will sell directly to anyone, all cars will go through dealers. VIP's may include a couple guys on the production team, but that's it and I doubt those will come out of the 137 numbered cars.

As far as the lottery went, I imagine they took a top tier of Mustang sales, then based on sales numbers dealers were assigned a specific number of 'draws', obviously guys with more sales getting more draws or chances.

krt22

Established Member
I just put mine on order. White/blue, track pack!

Serpent, if you are dealing with CA dealers, fat chance. I was quoted form 20k to 100k over, I gave up and bought a car out of state

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I just put mine on order. White/blue, track pack!

Serpent, if you are dealing with CA dealers, fat chance. I was quoted form 20k to 100k over, I gave up and bought a car out of state

Tell me about it, I left a message on same sales guy i bought my car from yesterday and he never called back.I

krt22

Established Member
I had checked with a lot of them actually, and quite a few in central california. The lowest was 5k over. Some of the highest numbers were actually the smaller dealers. Auburn Ford sold theirs for MSRP and said they might be able to secure more allocation, but never called me back to confirm. I called about 35-40 dealers before I gave up and went out of state

03VertGT

GT350 Incoming
Established Member
I had checked with a lot of them actually, and quite a few in central california. The lowest was 5k over. Some of the highest numbers were actually the smaller dealers. Auburn Ford sold theirs for MSRP and said they might be able to secure more allocation, but never called me back to confirm. I called about 35-40 dealers before I gave up and went out of state

Exact same thing I had to do.

Users who are viewing this thread