What colors are you guys getting?

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I like being subtle too, but with the way the car sounds its cover is already blown! I'm not a fan of the EVO or STI, but those big ass wings made the car flow together.
The R wing on the GT350 makes it flow together too, I'd have to purchase it on the side if I was getting a regular 350. Just my imo, can't wait to see pics of what color/stripe combos you guys get.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
IMHO, this is the only way to fly...

IMG_7769-%20w%20svtp%20wm.jpg

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
That car was sitting in Jamal's spot when we pulled in and he subsequently ran it around the lot in rather spirited fashion, shall we say. I'm low key but I found that the other GT350's in attendance just didn't have the same appeal. Red with no stripes is sizzling hot in the flesh.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Avalanche would be the color for me, it doesn't come in other models.

I'm curious to see other pictures of triple yellow. Some pics look like it's a bland yellow like zinc yellow from the 2003 days. And then in others it looks just as good as screaming yellow.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Avalanche would be the color for me, it doesn't come in other models.

I'm curious to see other pictures of triple yellow. Some pics look like it's a bland yellow like zinc yellow from the 2003 days. And then in others it looks just as good as screaming yellow.

I have a 15 5.0 in Triple Yellow right now...I don't really like it.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
It's a lot of yellow. Looks dull to me.
On the regular S550 I agree. With all the black aero bits on the R, and the black wheels and stripes... Well, I suppose we will just have to see.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
On the regular S550 I agree. With all the black aero bits on the R, and the black wheels and stripes... Well, I suppose we will just have to see.
No, I agree with you! I think a yellow/black R will be sick.

I just don't like solid yellow cars.

Users who are viewing this thread