What colors are you guys getting?

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Called a few local dealers with no luck. Most had ADM on 03 Cobras of 5K. 13 GT500 as well. I'll be waiting until the spring anyway. By the time it gets delivered I can't drive it in the Northeast anyway.

honus

Established Member
This is what I'm getting but the regular GT350.

I'm a sucker for Race Red. After seeing the R model in the promo video RR was confirmed in my head. But I couldn't say no to the black roof option/stripes as a combo. That CO car is SWEET looking IMO even if a bit much. But shouldn't be a bit much?

JOTRWUA.jpg

So I tweaked the color slider on the car a bit.

03VertGT

GT350 Incoming
Established Member
I'm a sucker for Race Red. After seeing the R model in the promo video RR was confirmed in my head. But I couldn't say no to the black roof option/stripes as a combo. That CO car is SWEET looking IMO even if a bit much. But shouldn't be a bit much?

http://i.imgur.com/JOTRWUA.jpg[IMG]

So I tweaked the color slider on the car a bit.[/QUOTE]

Looks good. And yeah I was originally set on Avalanche with white stripes but the wife talked me into the CO. As weird as it sounds I surround myself with orange every day and never even realized it. She's like, "You've been giving yourself subliminal messages about the orange..."

Last edited:

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
I think I will hold out for the 17's, but yellow and black will be my choice. I may jump early if Ford only does the 350 for one year, but I don't picture that happening.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think I will hold out for the 17's, but yellow and black will be my choice. I may jump early if Ford only does the 350 for one year, but I don't picture that happening.

Guaranteed that they'll make a MY16 and MY17. The MY15 was just icing on the cake.

Face76

Established Member
Just had my 2016 order placed into the allocation process as the regional Ford guy had called and stated the allocation for a 2016 GT350 was available for my dealer. The dealer does not know when the car will be built.

Oxford White
Track Package
Over the Top Blue Stripe

Tried to order the car cover but Ford's system did not allow for it. Maybe a parts counter item?

krt22

Established Member
I ordered mine with the car, so have many others. But otherwise my order was identical to yours. I am also in the same boat, don't have any clue when the car will be built

Face76

Established Member
My dealer received my DORA today so just waiting for the VIN and a production date. My guess I will see the snow fly before I see the car.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Just got a delivery date from my dealer today: mid-September :banana:

Went back and forth many times on color, and ended up settling on DIB + white stripes for the GT350, and Yellow / Black roof / Black stripes for the GT350R.

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
I went with a 350 Race red w/ no stripes. Should take delivery early/mid September.

cluscher

Established Member
For you guys who have ordered thus far, what are the ADM's looking like and did you order from a small or large dealership? I'm particularly interested to hear about how the ordering of the R's went.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Just got a delivery date from my dealer today: mid-September :banana:

Went back and forth many times on color, and ended up settling on DIB + white stripes for the GT350, and Yellow / Black roof / Black stripes for the GT350R.

I hope you didn't pay a markup!! Even if you can easily pay a markup equal to the price of the car itself, if you pay any, you're hurting the rest of our chances of getting one at a reasonable price.

I still don't see how those tiny openings are letting enough air through to keep the engine bay temps under control.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I hope you didn't pay a markup!! Even if you can easily pay a markup equal to the price of the car itself, if you pay any, you're hurting the rest of our chances of getting one at a reasonable price.

MSRP for both. Uh, you are welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread