Whacko Waco

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
You could easily do that yourself. I don't consider a person an expert in any subject until they prove it. If you truly are a 1%er, my advice to you from a year or so back about legal stuff still stands. Your character and fitness issues could keep you from admission to a law school and, more importantly and more likely, from admission to the bar.

All that said, if you're proven to be an expert, then I will appreciate your opinion on that user.

Edited to address this:

That's not a good habit to get into. I'm skeptical of most things until some sort of proof shows up. Honestly, how often do you see things on the internet and just think "yeah, that's unverifiable but I totally believe it..."?

More than a few here that can address whatever questions you have regarding your curiosity.

cbj5259

Established Member
You could easily do that yourself. I don't consider a person an expert in any subject until they prove it. If you truly are a 1%er, my advice to you from a year or so back about legal stuff still stands. Your character and fitness issues could keep you from admission to a law school and, more importantly and more likely, from admission to the bar.

All that said, if you're proven to be an expert, then I will appreciate your opinion on that user.

Edited to address this:

That's not a good habit to get into. I'm skeptical of most things until some sort of proof shows up. Honestly, how often do you see things on the internet and just think "yeah, that's unverifiable but I totally believe it..."?
A little Internet digging should satisfy your doubts. Frankly I don't care if you don't believe him, as I'm sure he doesn't care either.

hb712

Established Member
More than a few here that can address whatever questions you have regarding your curiosity.

But only one said that the thread from Reddit is bullshit based solely on their (as yet) unverified and self proclaimed expertise. That's the person I'm addressing. I'm not curious about anything other than your supposed status as an expert. You could be a 1%er, prospect, Agent Dobbins, or something entirely different which would support your claim of expertise. Unfortunately, you have decided, thus far, to parry my comments.

hb712

Established Member
A little Internet digging should satisfy your doubts. Frankly I don't care if you don't believe him, as I'm sure he doesn't care either.

He made the claim, he can prove his level of expertise.

Tezz500

Established Member
But only one said that the thread from Reddit is bullshit based solely on their (as yet) unverified and self proclaimed expertise. That's the person I'm addressing. I'm not curious about anything other than your supposed status as an expert. You could be a 1%er, prospect, Agent Dobbins, or something entirely different which would support your claim of expertise. Unfortunately, you have decided, thus far, to parry my comments.

Argooooo Nunya.

hb712

Established Member
Argooooo Nunya.
Ok, so we're back to parrying. You're free to be silent about your affiliations and/or supposed expertise, but you should fully expect people to regard your opinion as unverifiable and thus useless. This should be the case with anyone who claims to be an expert about some subject, yet only truly displays a possible expertise in avoidance.

Going keep this civil aren't we guys (Tim).

Absolutely civil on my end.

Tezz500

Established Member
Ok, so we're back to parrying. You're free to be silent about your affiliations and/or supposed expertise, but you should fully expect people to regard your opinion as unverifiable and thus useless. This should be the case with anyone who claims to be an expert about some subject, yet only truly displays a possible expertise in avoidance.

Absolutely civil on my end.

Come to think of it... You're already aware... And we've had this discussion in the past.

Tezz500

Established Member
He is 100% verified as having expertise in the area. I assure you.

5Jj05WV.gif

hb712

Established Member
Come to think of it... You're already aware... And we've had this discussion in the past.

I recall brief discussions that addressed surface issues of your club affiliations (not sure that's the right language) as it would relate to a couple different issues, legal careers most specifically, but nothing in depth such to verify expertise in an outlaw club like this as I understand them to exist. In fact, I likely was far too harsh in my assumptions about your involvement in less than reputable activities back then, though they could very well have been correct.

You could very well be a 1%er or be closely affiliated with them, but you're clearly unwilling to personally offer support for a claim you made. As such, I'm just going to disregard your comment regarding the reddit guy. Somehow, I doubt either of us will lose any sleep over this.\

So, back to the topic at hand, I'm kind of wondering if the cops did pretty much all the shooting. Some of the police statements just don't seem to line up all that well at this point.

Tezz500

Established Member
I recall brief discussions that addressed surface issues of your club affiliations (not sure that's the right language) as it would relate to a couple different issues, legal careers most specifically, but nothing in depth such to verify expertise in an outlaw club like this as I understand them to exist. In fact, I likely was far too harsh in my assumptions about your involvement in less than reputable activities back then, though they could very well have been correct.

You could very well be a 1%er or be closely affiliated with them, but you're clearly unwilling to personally offer support for a claim you made. As such, I'm just going to disregard your comment regarding the reddit guy. Somehow, I doubt either of us will lose any sleep over this.\

So, back to the topic at hand, I'm kind of wondering if the cops did pretty much all the shooting. Some of the police statements just don't seem to line up all that well at this point.

Which is completely your right to do. I have nothing to prove. As my "expertise" is verified several times over by members of this forum. Many of which are mods.

Take it, leave it... It don't make no never mind to me.

hb712

Established Member
Which is completely your right to do. I have nothing to prove. As my "expertise" is verified several times over by members of this forum. Many of which are mods.

Take it, leave it... It don't make no never mind to me.

That's the happy indifference I was looking for.

BTW, did you ever make a decision regarding law? I never saw anything else from you about it.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Now I just might be regretting that meme of a bunch of dorks on bicycles that I posted a while back in regards to you(Tezz). Every time I see colors now I'm going to have to look for the diamond patch. I had no idea about that stuff.

You probably don't even remember this shit? -
lol_zpsde431308.jpg

GRUSE

Established Member
All the killing was done by panicked LEO's.A small fight broke out no big deal,the primary victim was most likely an under cover or wire wearing snitch trying to get out of some mid level crime.

Every group has some type of criminal in it.A few LEO's get pinched all the time for criminal activity,why not do a RICO case in Baltimore.How about the HPD guys popin out bogus tickets.Why not RICO the entire HPD,a small group inside the HPD were a criminal gang,RICO the entire force that's how it works for MC clubs.A member here got busted by the one that killed himself.The coward was afraid of doing a stretch.

Fact is a good portion of you envy how a true 1%er lives life.The dream of dumping the plastic fantastic lifestyle to ride the open road in true brotherhood,making your own rules,punching the dickhead boss in the face,sayin **** it to society.

Harley ruined the MC world back in the 80's marketing to the yupies.Before that if you rode a bike we were branded as lowlifes and we didn't care.Hell before it was a felony to fight a cop we'd go toe to toe,mutual respect was earned.Most of the old timers are retired,more than few bought cycles,dumped the hag for a young chick.They realized how cool we are.

Today LEO's are so enamored with 1%ers they spend millions trying to entrap us.The guy doing the dirty criminal activity is usually an employe of Uncle Sam,flashing cash with no job.They are easy to spot if you know what to look for.Ask Dobbins or Billy Queen what group has the worst criminals in it.

As stated at the beginning all the people killed in Waco were done in by LEO bullets.

o2gt

Established Member
All the killing was done by panicked LEO's.A small fight broke out no big deal,the primary victim was most likely an under cover or wire wearing snitch trying to get out of some mid level crime.

Every group has some type of criminal in it.A few LEO's get pinched all the time for criminal activity,why not do a RICO case in Baltimore.How about the HPD guys popin out bogus tickets.Why not RICO the entire HPD,a small group inside the HPD were a criminal gang,RICO the entire force that's how it works for MC clubs.A member here got busted by the one that killed himself.The coward was afraid of doing a stretch.

Fact is a good portion of you envy how a true 1%er lives life.The dream of dumping the plastic fantastic lifestyle to ride the open road in true brotherhood,making your own rules,punching the dickhead boss in the face,sayin **** it to society.

Harley ruined the MC world back in the 80's marketing to the yupies.Before that if you rode a bike we were branded as lowlifes and we didn't care.Hell before it was a felony to fight a cop we'd go toe to toe,mutual respect was earned.Most of the old timers are retired,more than few bought cycles,dumped the hag for a young chick.They realized how cool we are.

Today LEO's are so enamored with 1%ers they spend millions trying to entrap us.The guy doing the dirty criminal activity is usually an employe of Uncle Sam,flashing cash with no job.They are easy to spot if you know what to look for.Ask Dobbins or Billy Queen what group has the worst criminals in it.

As stated at the beginning all the people killed in Waco were done in by LEO bullets.

well that one way to look at things I guess. Just for the record I don't envy 1%ers in any way. I have watch some documentaries on tv about them. to me they seem like any other criminal group. Im sure there are some very nice motorcycle gang members out there, but its not a life I would want to live. they way you describe them they just seem like people who are not very well adjusted, but what do i know.

Users who are viewing this thread