Whacko Waco

jshen

Established Member
In what sounds like a pre-planed brawl, bunch of biker folks killed and hopefully no innocent civilians. With the mgr refusing to cooperate with police in advance on the gathering, and the police BBQing his butt on TV...Is this the end to the Hooters competitors that Richard Rawlings (Gas Monky Garage) thinks so much of????

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Wow, this thread is just being made?

We have a twin peaks here, not sure if there are any biker gangs around though.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
On a positive note at least there is a 100% chance that zero businesses will be burned and looted in honor of the dead because they were white criminals.

cbj5259

Established Member
Having dealt with a few individuals in a prominent 1% MC in my area, I can say that the majority of them are generally decent when out in public and pretty respectful of other people around them. There are always a few who cause issues, but I've found that their fellow "brothers" usually reel them in. They know they are being watched and in most cases don't want the attention. Some of It Is deserved, No doubt...but some of it is comes from Hollywood fiction and media flaming. What those guys do behind closed doors is their business but when it spills out like this BS in Waco it is a real problem. Fortunately, it is pretty rare for this stuff to happen.

Last edited:

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
what a Sunday in Waco yesterday for sure. I was on my way to cabela's just when this was going on. Traffic was messed up on the hwy leading up to the central texas market place so my wife, son and i decided to eat lunch at BJ's. I saw the breaking news coverage and was glad we were not there when they started chuting the place up. Luckily no civilians were killed in the process. Local Law enforcement handled it very well.
What is crazy is we have a lot of motorcycle people around central texas but no prior issues like this. Not sure why these jackasses picked Waco to meet up other than it is in between Austin/DFW. Pretty crazy for sure.

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
On a positive note at least there is a 100% chance that zero businesses will be burned and looted in honor of the dead because they were white criminals.

Chances of looting and rioting in this area are slim to none. Doesn't matter what color they are. Citizens and Local and Police would not stand for it for one minute.

o2gt

Established Member
Chances of looting and rioting in this area are slim to none. Doesn't matter what color they are. Citizens and Local and Police would not stand for it for one minute.

Waco gets a bad rap from all the stuff back in 1993. but I loved going to college there. Yes there were some bad spots, but mainly just good people trying to get by.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Waco gets a bad rap from all the stuff back in 1993. but I loved going to college there. Yes there were some bad spots, but mainly just good people trying to get by.

I loved driving through it on my way to SWT.

BTW, no Wild Hogs injured in this event.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Having dealt with a few individuals in a prominent 1% MC in my area, I can say that the majority of them are generally decent when out in public and pretty respectful of other people around them. There are always a few who cause issues, but I've found that their fellow "brothers" usually reel them in. They know they are being watched and in most cases don't want the attention. Some of It Is deserved, No doubt...but some of it is comes from Hollywood fiction and media flaming. What those guys do behind closed doors is their business but when it spills out like this BS in Waco it is a real problem. Fortunately, it is pretty rare for this stuff to happen.

This will be the only post made in this thread that is remotely sensible.

I'm pretty positive of this

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
This will be the only post made in this thread that is remotely sensible.

I'm pretty positive of this

Especially the whole "what they do behind closed doors is their business" bullshit right? It's ok to murder, extort, sell drugs, etc as long as it's not in the middle of a restaurant!

Users who are viewing this thread