Whacko Waco

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Especially the whole "what they do behind closed doors is their business" bullshit right? It's ok to murder, extort, sell drugs, etc as long as it's not in the middle of a restaurant!

Did I say that?

I'm pretty sure the Law Enforcement Officer that posted it didn't expect anyone to take it in that context other than someone looking for confrontation.

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Did I say that?

I'm pretty sure the Law Enforcement Officer that posted it didn't expect anyone to take it in that context other than someone looking for confrontation.

How else is it to be taken? The rowdier ones get held back in public but what happens behind closed doors is their business. I'm sure that's implying they're hosting bingo tournaments.

OhIIICobra

Established Member

Attachments

• ls.jpg
    ls.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 209

hb712

Established Member
Take my expert opinion on the subject.

I don't see how you have established yourself as an expert in this thread, and I'm not going to search around to verify statements you make. If you're now claiming to be a 1%er, I again really hope you decided against a legal career.

Tezz500

Established Member
I don't see how you have established yourself as an expert in this thread, and I'm not going to search around to verify statements you make. If you're now claiming to be a 1%er, I again really hope you decided against a legal career.

I'm sure someone will fill you in.

cbj5259

Established Member
Especially the whole "what they do behind closed doors is their business" bullshit right? It's ok to murder, extort, sell drugs, etc as long as it's not in the middle of a restaurant!
I wasn't referring to murdering, extorting, drugs etc. I was referring to the wild parties, drinking... whatever else they may indulge in that doesn't effect the community outside of their world. The stuff you are referencing happens very rarely nowadays. If it was 1975, maybe...but not 2015 and not on the scale that the MSM would have you believe. It's one of the reasons why law enforcement generally places a low priority on monitoring many of the activities involving certain traditional 1% clubs. If they do shit that warrants attention, trust me they get it.

cbj5259

Established Member
I would take his word for it.

hb712

Established Member
I'm sure someone will fill you in.

You could easily do that yourself. I don't consider a person an expert in any subject until they prove it. If you truly are a 1%er, my advice to you from a year or so back about legal stuff still stands. Your character and fitness issues could keep you from admission to a law school and, more importantly and more likely, from admission to the bar.

All that said, if you're proven to be an expert, then I will appreciate your opinion on that user.

Edited to address this:

That's not a good habit to get into. I'm skeptical of most things until some sort of proof shows up. Honestly, how often do you see things on the internet and just think "yeah, that's unverifiable but I totally believe it..."?

Last edited:

Tezz500

Established Member
]

You could easily do that yourself. I don't consider a person an expert in any subject until they prove it. If you truly are a 1%er, my advice to you from a year or so back about legal stuff still stands. Your character and fitness issues could keep you from admission to a law school and, more importantly and more likely, from admission to the bar.

All that said, if you're proven to be an expert, then I will appreciate your opinion on that user.

Machdup1

Established Member
Sounds like a couple folks stepped out out line while discussions were occurring and shit got out of hand. Should be interesting to see how the leaders of the clubs handle this impass, especially with the increase in attention they will receive by LE.

They should have surrendered those rockers and this shit would never have happened.

Users who are viewing this thread