Victoria TX police confrontation

DNT H8

Established Member
Watch the news as changes are coming because for too many years you wouldn't police yourselves.
BINGO!!

For all you retards that proclaim you must not resist, you must obey, do not question, Yada yada... If a day comes when the gestapo stops you and takes your wife for their own, or assaults your child... Just obey you sniveling rat, just let a lawyer handle it lmao. The time has come that enough is enough and police support gets weaker and weaker. You serve the public, you don't own the public... Recognize

2000gt4.6

Established Member
So how much does that cost?
Let's say you are an hourly employee and your few hours downtown just caused you to be a no call no show for your job and you get fired.
All of this is very excessive just to make room for an officer's ego.

I don't understand how you think making an illegal arrest is anywhere acceptable.

A hell of alot less expensive than a bullet to the skull or a busted face. And its not about a illegal arrest being acceptable.... Its the fact that you are never, ever, ever going to win by resisting arrest.

You cannot win by trying to be a tough guy, or an asshole. Right or wrong by the cop has nothing to do with it. Illegal arrest or not the only thing you get from resisting is either a charge you are guilty of (resisting) or an injury.

How do you propose we change this in our society? It is lliterally impossible for a officer to even come close to knowing every law we have perfectly. This is why we have a court system, to sort out the guilty and innocent. What is the solution, to let every civilian decide if they are guilty or not? How about if you can fight off the police you don't get any jail timetime?

Last edited:

2000gt4.6

Established Member
BINGO!!

For all you retards that proclaim you must not resist, you must obey, do not question, Yada yada... If a day comes when the gestapo stops you and takes your wife for their own, or assaults your child... Just obey you sniveling rat, just let a lawyer handle it lmao. The time has come that enough is enough and police support gets weaker and weaker. You serve the public, you don't own the public... Recognize

Yeah.... Except its not even remotely close to anything like this, at all.

And if that day comes, resisting arrest all you want from now till then isn't going to do a dammed bit of good. How exactly is being a jackass going to change society again?

Our system of laws and policing isnt perfect by any means, but if you don't act like a total dumbass this shit is NOT going to happen to you. I have yet to see a single one of these "abuse" videos where my first reaction wasn't "yep... Would never happen to me".

If you want to change law enforcement it seems to me you have a few choices. You can support a candidate that runs on this platform, you can run for office yourself, you could join a law enforcement career.... Our you could be a tough guy and the next time you get pulled over end up being an agressive asshat with a busted face and a criminal record.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
BINGO!!

*Places tinfoil on head*

This thread is dumb. Here in Missouri you have to have 2 license plates. Dealer's just have one. I've been stopped at least a dozen times for driving with one tag (I'm a dealer). When the officer approaches the vehicle he/she is either already apologizing for the mishap, or they ask for my license and registration. If they ask, I COMPLY, and when they ask me if I knew what I did wrong I say no. After they tell me I'm missing a plate, I remind them I only need one, and they apologize and let me go (I've sold 2 cars to LEO's that pulled me over for that very reason).

If you just stay in the car, keep your hands visible, etc, you'll be fine. If you get out of the car the officer already feels threatened and is uneasy about the situation.

I guarantee that if the old man stayed in his car and explained the situation, the LEO would've apologized and moved on.

Machdup1

Established Member
BINGO!!

Takes your wife for their own??????? LOL. Dumbest thing I've read in years.

DNT H8

Established Member
*Places tinfoil on head*
Takes your wife for their own?? LOL. Dumbest thing I've read in years.
:lol: typical response from you consistent police nut swingers, get some new material. :lol:

Slippery slope fellas... Is my example any more or less extreme than stripping your freedoms, personal security, or Constitutional/Civil rights?? Cause I see know difference from my examples, and the fact you do is a scary thought. They believe they are above you and the law D-O Y-O-U N-O-T S-E-E T-H-A-T, wake up!

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
:lol: typical response from you consistent police nut swingers, get some new material. :lol:

Slippery slope fellas... Is my example any more or less extreme than stripping your freedoms, personal security, or Constitutional/Civil rights?? Cause I see know difference from my examples, and the fact you do is a scary thought. In my job we strive on professionalism and something called the profession of arms, LEOs have Forgot that... It's just that simple. They believe they are above the law D-O Y-O-U N-O-T S-E-E T-H-A-T, wake up!

lol

Last edited:

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
You can not arrest everyone that has an attitude or acts like a prick. A more experienced officer more than likely would have handled the situation differently with a different outcome deescalating rather than escalating the encounter.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Serve and protect fellas, not pick and beat up on the weak.

The only thing that officer was serving was his ego.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well thought out intellectual accurate response.... Another words you know I'm right.

Are you related to Alex Jones?

You do realize that given the proper amount of time ANYONE can develop a conspiracy theory, or big brother situation, about ANYTHING, RIGHT?

The United States is not and will not be policed like Germany was before the war. I mean c'mon man.

In other news, I think the USPS is surveying my house and dealership for some sort of planned attack. They come to my house and dealership EVERYDAY. They even are smart enough to send two different workers so I don't recognize them. If I don't reply back to your next comment please bring your private militia and save me.

Last edited:

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
^How are you not banned yet?

Anywho, that cop is an idiot. He single handedly made that situation worse IMO, stroking his ego.

2000gt4.6

Established Member

Slippery slope fellas... Is my example any more or less extreme than stripping your freedoms, personal security, or Constitutional/Civil rights?? Cause I see know difference from my examples, and the fact you do is a scary thought. They believe they are above you and the law D-O Y-O-U N-O-T S-E-E T-H-A-T, wake up!

You know, every time I read about pre world war 2 germany, all the experts say if the civilian population would have simply fought the cops on the side of the road every time they thought it was a unjust arrest the gestapo wouldn't have gotten into power....lol.

It comes down to this: if you're in a situation with law enforcement, your only thought should be "what should I do so this situation works out the best for me".

How is fighting the police EVER going to work out better for you? How is agressivly arguing with a officer going to help? How is raising your voice, getting out of the car, or being a asshole going to help? How is being polite going to hurt you?

The only thing youre helping by being an asshole is a bloated tough guy ego. This cop is wrong, **** him etc etc... Kid shit.

When dealing with law enforcement:

Always be polite
Follow ALL instructions
No sudden moves
Never ever take your hands out of their sight without telling them first (I'm going to grab my wallet now)
If your told your being cuffed etc never resist. There is no situation where resisting helps you.

Most importantly, never ever offer information that was not requested. See "don't talk to police" video on youtube.

Follow these simple rules and its almost certain you will never have a problem with law enforcement. Its virtually guaranteed that you won't get your ass beat, and if you follow these rules and still do get abused you have a open and shut case to get rich off the department.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Anywho, that cop is an idiot. He single handedly made that situation worse IMO, stroking his ego.

No, the cop didn't handle the situation exactly how he should have. However the guy did resist arrest.

Like I said a few posts back, if the old guy would've stayed in his car and explained the situation to the LEO, he'd be at home eating his tapioca pudding without a care in the world.

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
Excessive force. He should be fired. I am glad to see public outrage over excessive force -- cops get away with too much. Bodycams and vehicle cams don't even make a difference anymore.

Blown 89

Established Member

He did. However, the old man made escalated things by stroking his ego as well.

Users who are viewing this thread