Victoria TX police confrontation

khaos

Established Member
Cop is ignorant - the car the old man was driving had dealer plates, no inspection sticker needed.

If a 23 year old cop needs a taser to subdue an old man he might be in the wrong profession.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Cop is ignorant - the car the old man was driving had dealer plates, no inspection sticker needed.

If a 23 year old cop needs a taser to subdue an old man he might be in the wrong profession.

79 year olds are still in prime shape bro...

Blown 89

Established Member
I've never been abused by the police....maybe it has something to with not being an uncooperative douche bag.

oldmodman

Established Member
I'm waiting for a Cop with a sense of humor.

He gets out of the cop car wearing an Imperial Stormtrooper uniform.

Nazi is just too common.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
It's hilarious how many think the old man was not at fault for the well earned beating he got.

Cooperation goes a much longer way than acting like an ass.

Last edited:

musclefan21

Established Member
Wtf is this world coming to??

They guy gets out of the car, acts like an idiot, disregards officers lawful commands, then gets himself arrested and THEN physically resists arrests. What did he think was gonna happen?

Guarantee nothing is going to come out of that investigation. Just because an officer is being investigated doesnt mean he is wrong or f'd up. Every citizen has a right to complain and every complaint is subject to a formal internal investigation. That is the protocol. Old man will be told to not be an idiot again, city will probably settle it down to get him off of their back. Officer will be justified, and continue his life.

I again see the same ignorants in this thread, which doesn't surprise me.

Last edited:

2001sleeper

Established Member
There will be an internal investigation as expected and the Rangers will be conducting their own investigation.
The police chief is also liked by the public there.

SirJAG

Established Member
^because he's a cop.

And as soon as there was the tiniest bit of resistance, he escalated his force far above what it needed to be.

That's why he should be fired. And he will be.

mulchman

Established Member
Why does it always have to be the lowly citizen who has to suck it up? The cop pulled him for no inspection sticker, the old guy points out the fact he doesn't need it due to dealer plates. Couldn't the cop just suck it up and admit he is wrong, say sorry have a nice day. Nope that's a tazing. :rolleyes:

shurur

Established Member
What amazes me is the unwillingness and/or inability of LEOs to ever admit wronging someone.

Last edited:

Machdup1

Established Member
There will be an internal investigation as expected and the Rangers will be conducting their own investigation.
The police chief is also liked by the public there.

And they will all end up determining that the crusty old bastard should have stayed in the car and you will be disappoint. LOL.

SirJAG

Established Member
^100% agree. Most of the cops on this board included.

(Not Mach the guy before him. )

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Wtf is this world coming to??

They guy gets out of the car, acts like an idiot, disregards officers lawful commands, then gets himself arrested and THEN physically resists arrests. What did he think was gonna happen?

Guarantee nothing is going to come out of that investigation. Just because an officer is being investigated doesnt mean he is wrong or f'd up. Every citizen has a right to complain and every complaint is subject to a formal internal investigation. That is the protocol. Old man will be told to not be an idiot again, city will probably settle it down to get him off of their back. Officer will be justified, and continue his life.

I again see the same ignorants in this thread, which doesn't surprise me.

Wtf commands are you talking about? Did you hear a conversation? Because I didnt. Oh right, not to mention that was a bogus stop! As a matter of fact, i saw that officer assault the old man first when he grabbed him by his wrist. Watch this cop get fired.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The video and story were kinda a letdown to read...not very entertaining.

Now, SVTP's response to said story and video, VERY entertaining. :pop:

But just for arguments sake...if the old man would've pulled out an airsoft gun, 10:1 odds he'd get shot. Any takers?

Bullitt1448

Established Member
The traffic stop would not have happened if the cop even had a clue what the law is, clearly the car had a dealer plate which made the iexpired inspection a non event. He never should have been stopped. The cop should be on leave for not knowing his job, then fired for beating the crap out of an old man that initally did nothing wrong. The old guys only mistske was getting out of the car and walking away.

Users who are viewing this thread