Very dissappointed in McD's

rust0r

Established Member
wow, they cant even get their advertisements right, let alone their food......

if it had been a true ricer advertisement, they would have had some crazy ass stickers with the prase 'racing performance' in the name, maybe some neon, and the guy would be installing altezzas, not wheels

donpablo

Established Member
If you've never been to Hawaii, they have a breakfast plate of Portugese sausage and rice (big Asian/Pacific culture you know)....maybe they should offer the big rice bowl at all Mc Ds now :nonono:

DP

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by DonPablo94SVT
If you've never been to Hawaii, they have a breakfast plate of Portugese sausage and rice (big Asian/Pacific culture you know)....maybe they should offer the big rice bowl at all Mc Ds now :nonono:

DP

You're thinking of Hogie-Yogie's. They offer the rice bowls and subs. Although I love their Monday specials: 6" sub w/ drink for $2.99. :beer:

Last edited:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTHorsnake
is that real?

Even if it isn't real, your questioning solidifies the fact that it could be real. Ever seen a Mickey-Dees' drive through after 10PM? That should answer your question. ;-)

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
I remember a mickey d's in k.c. mo. off of indep. ave, no windows complete concrete block structure, drive through only in the middle of low income housing apts. Go figure, only one in k.c. like that course daily shootings might have something to do with it along with a prominent drug culture. my lil bro called it getto d's. His car parked by the dealership was ripped off several times. The dealership had constantine wire installed at 10 ft chain link level per ordinance. I don't do mickey d's.

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
all I can say is WTF? oh, and I also would like to say I am becoming VERY racist lately due to the fact that EVERY OTHER F_ING nationality is becoming racist. Where the hell is White Entertainment Telivision, WHITE reality shows, etc. the list goes on and on. sorry, got off topic but it came to mind.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Mcdonalds hamburgers are synthetic. That being said it only makes sence that they'ed use "synthetic" cars to advertise there fake meat. ;-)

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
I like KFC... mmmm... (plus the one in my town delivers... AND sells BEER!!)

but the delivery dude is sometimes a stupid ricer. Its not like hes trying to promote the business or anything..

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraBro
Mcdonalds hamburgers are synthetic. That being said it only makes sence that they'ed use "synthetic" cars to advertise there fake meat. ;-)

So i guess the meat packaging plant they have outside Oklahoma City takes in beef and magically turns it into synthetic burgers?

McDonalds serves 100% beef hamburgers guys. I don't care what your Uncle Billy Ray said, its 100% beef.

You can't lie about that with the FDA's labeling requirements.

BTW I love McDonalds; but only once in a while. Yes I have read Fast Food Nation; my response is do all things; just not in excess.

I really love, however, their unmatched standardization. (Fries in KC=Fries in NYC)

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
Fuddruckers has the best burgers hands down, followed closely by the new wave Hardee's, nothing else even comes close to thinking of a dreamed about thought upon a notion during a brainstorm of a brain fart to these two.

Users who are viewing this thread