Very dissappointed in McD's

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Ya im gonna have to say its all about In N out for the west. Double Double, animal style!! That and those fries and im in heaven

03gtcoupe

Banned
Have you seen the commercial where thier shootin hoops with rollerblades on! I mean come on thier like dunkin and jammin. I rollerblade, there is no way thats possible. I'm hatin it!:xpl:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Originally posted by Venomous98Cobra
I like Arby's Big Montana even though its not a hamburger. For hamburgers I goto BK and Wendys.

The Big Montana is pretty damn good, I must admit. :coolman:

You know, after reading over this thread again, and thinking about McDonalds' ad campaigns, I agree with out99sider. I think I'm just going to stop going to McDonalds all together. There are better fries (which I rarely eat anymore anyways) and stuff elsewhere. Screw McDonalds.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by Scoriox
So i guess the meat packaging plant they have outside Oklahoma City takes in beef and magically turns it into synthetic burgers?

Easy Scoriox, it was just a joke, based upon rumors that mcdonalds meat is fake. It was just a convinient connection. (synthetic cars "ricers" advertising for a company that is rumored to sell "synthetic" beef) I do not doubt that Mcdonalds uses 100% FDA approved beef in there burgers.

I would like to apologize on my behalf Scoriox. I didnt realize that a jest about a popular fast food chain would offend you that much. Ill be more careful not to joke around about such a touchy subject next time. :p

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
McDonalds truly does endorse "Fast and Furious," that is, that's how you'll be going to the john when you eat their food :kaboom:

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by NeedaCobra
McDonalds truly does endorse "Fast and Furious," that is, that's how you'll be going to the john when you eat their food :kaboom:

The quarter pounder with cheese is known as the STOOL PUSHER, After completion of ingestion, you have EXACTLY 19 minutes to find a magazine and a toilet.:uh oh:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraBro
Easy Scoriox, it was just a joke, based upon rumors that mcdonalds meat is fake. It was just a convinient connection. (synthetic cars "ricers" advertising for a company that is rumored to sell "synthetic" beef) I do not doubt that Mcdonalds uses 100% FDA approved beef in there burgers.

I would like to apologize on my behalf Scoriox. I didnt realize that a jest about a popular fast food chain would offend you that much. Ill be more careful not to joke around about such a touchy subject next time. :p

Hard to tell if you were joking or not.

It doesnt offend me; just irks me when people who think they are on the "inside" of things, spout out bullshit that someone else will take to heart and continue the trend.

See why I had to shoot you down?

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Are mustangs available with the meal also? That way if I had both I could race them then post how fast the import is.. or take them to work for the rice guys there, they could glue them on to their toolboxes. :lol: :beer:

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Originally posted by KevinB120
The quarter pounder with cheese is known as the STOOL PUSHER, After completion of ingestion, you have EXACTLY 19 minutes to find a magazine and a toilet.:uh oh:

I think the real name McDonalds should use for most of their offerings is..... McSalty Laxative.....

:p :rockon:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by 69gt4speed
Are mustangs available with the meal also? That way if I had both I could race them then post how fast the import is.. or take them to work for the rice guys there, they could glue them on to their toolboxes. :lol: :beer:

Nope, no mustangs. Only the special edition Honda and the following toys are available:

fastfuriousREVcollageSM.gif

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Oh well guess the Dodge guys will hear how the charger got beat from a dead stop, that eclipse looks pretty mean, got the biggest wing. :beer: I'll pick up a couple of meals for the guys at work they can bench race'm on their work bench and post on the Dodge forums. :lol:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by 69gt4speed
Oh well guess the Dodge guys will hear how the charger got beat from a dead stop, that eclipse looks pretty mean, got the biggest wing. :beer: I'll pick up a couple of meals for the guys at work they can bench race'm on their work bench and post on the Dodge forums. :lol:

I dunno, I think that special edition yellow Honda is IT! Matches the golden arches. :rockon:

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
You might be right, I'll ask the guys from work, esp. mr. Acura cl type s guy. That car is the sh%t. Mine is just a turd/tractor anyways v8 and all.
:rockon:

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Too lazy to read all replies but regardless of that commercial or advertisement it really won't stop me from eating there. I like all kinds of places to eat though :-D

Users who are viewing this thread