Very dissappointed in McD's

SNK BITN

Established Member
Very, very dissapointed :nonono:, nice matching sweaters fellas
:smmon:

ad-mcdonalds.jpg

SNCBOOM

Established Member
eh....I guess they seize a great advertising oppurtunity when they see one...now ricers will have McDonald's stickers all over their cars :rolleyes: I like Wendys better too :D

jlsnsw

Hello San Diego!!!
Established Member
Honestly,
My family has stopped going there because of their commercials.
Whoever they have doing their advertising SUCKS A$$.
The whole import, ethnic, hip hop thing is gettin old in these commercials. It all started when they began calling themselves Micky D's.
Personally, I like Jack in the box better and hit up Wendy's every once in awhile.

Aaron_01

Banned
You knew what you signed up for when you went into that Camel Burger restaurant. When I was in 9th grade, my friend was almost a manager there. Thats sad, without even a full 9th grade education he would have been a manager of a restaurant :nonono:

Aaron_01

Banned
McDonalds commercials are horrible, they have nothing to do with the god damn food! Expecially that one where the mothers are checking out the dancing queer

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Wendy's for me, but whenever I go into a McD, if the manager's around, I always tell him that the McD ad campaign sucks. Think if everybody went and did that.

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
Originally posted by Narcosynthesis
If you read "Fast Food Nation" you wouldn't ever eat fast food again.

I did, and i havent. I havent touched fast food in about a year. When my friends eat it i feel like i want to vomit, but most of them dont seem to care what they eat.

As for the ad......"pulling 11's"? In that car? Who the hell are they kidding? Maybe if he was leaned up a nice clean cobra, then id believe it, but not in that ricer POS.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I friggin HATE McDonald's commercials with all their ethnic hip hop blah blah bullshit. I'm pukin' it. I don't eat fast food very often, but when I do, gotta be Whataburger.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraHopeful
I friggin HATE McDonald's commercials with all their ethnic hip hop blah blah bullshit. I'm pukin' it. I don't eat fast food very often, but when I do, gotta be Whataburger.

Around here Wataburger is the GANGSTAH hangout. I would say the loyalty there lives more true than McSchmonalds.

newcastle

Originally posted by PlatinumCobra
Kinda looks like the guy's in a wheelchair. Do you think that was intentional? :shrug:

I noticed that too. Doubt it was intentional...

Users who are viewing this thread