Very dissappointed in McD's

simpman

game artist
Established Member
Originally posted by Narcosynthesis
If you read "Fast Food Nation" you wouldn't ever eat fast food again.

Is this a new book that's out.
Gotta link to where I can find it?

SHOE

Boo-frickety-hoo
Established Member
Originally posted by FuryShift
...nothing else even comes close to thinking of a dreamed about thought upon a notion during a brainstorm of a brain fart to these two.

What? :dw:

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
I can't believe nobody's mentioned In N' Out! Whataburger's cool too, but when it comes to fast-food burgers, it's In N' Out for the west, and White Castle for the east.

Also, when I was in the Philippines, their McDonalds served McSpaghetti, lol.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by IUP99snake
I like KFC... mmmm... (plus the one in my town delivers... AND sells BEER!!)

but the delivery dude is sometimes a stupid ricer. Its not like hes trying to promote the business or anything..

I still think that its strange that the word "CHICKEN" does not appear on any of their ads, menus, wrappers, drive through signs, NOWHERE!:??: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinB120
I still think that its strange that the word "CHICKEN" does not appear on any of their ads, menus, wrappers, drive through signs, NOWHERE!:??: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I think that's a myth. It started when that mass email was going around about how KFC's "chicken" wasn't really chicken, but rather scientifically engineered shit. It was pretty disgusting, but I believe proved to be false.

Fuddruckers is definitely better than Whataburger, but I don't consider them to be "fast food" really.

Aaron_01

Banned
Originally posted by Scoriox

BTW I love McDonalds; but only once in a while. Yes I have read Fast Food Nation; my response is do all things; just not in excess.

I figure you would like McDonalds, tool

out99sider

Established Member
i'm lovin' this thread! mcdonalds has successfully alienated all that are not minorities while annoying the hell out me with their cool commercials. the only stuff worth buying there are the fries and St. Patrick's day Shamrock shakes, which they fazed out a couple years ago. service there sucks with their burgers not even coming close to resembling anything on the menu. their adds have left me out, so i shall leave them out of my fast food menu.

Blackgeetee

Established Member
The ironic thing for me is, when I was a little kid I used to go crazy everytime I knew we were going to McDonalds. I LOVED it back then. It was like a treat lol. Now eating there is like being punished or something...:beer:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
I still love their Big Mac. It's that sauce, and nobody else has a sauce anything like it. Couple that with their fries, and I'm there. Their advertisement department has to go, though :nonono:

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraHopeful
I think that's a myth. It started when that mass email was going around about how KFC's "chicken" wasn't really chicken, but rather scientifically engineered shit. It was pretty disgusting, but I believe proved to be false.

Fuddruckers is definitely better than Whataburger, but I don't consider them to be "fast food" really.

FUDRUCKERS ROCKS! SIRLOIN BURGERS WOOT!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Im tellin you though, there is NOWHERE where it says chicken:shrug:

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by KevinB120
K F C
e r h
n i i
t e c
u d k
c - e
k - n
y

CraneClan

Injun along at 140
Established Member
Only thing McDs has going for it is the Big Mac and breakfast. For fast food burgers it's Wendy's Triple Bypass Burger :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread