VEGAS! if your coming here, check this out!

jleews6

Established Member
Sick video! Where are you this week? My friend left today to vacation in Vegas with his girlfriend. If you could help me out and "hook him up" that would be huge. He is a pro motocross rider that has helped us out and it would be cool to help him out.
If not thats cool to. It was nice to offer.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
awesome video eric :beer:

That's real sick! I saw an article a few months back about the cheddar some of the DJ's make out there...rediculous! Props to you for getting in to those places, im sure getting from your typical bar/party spot to a main Vegas club aint easy.

have you seen how much some of these clubs charge to get in?? :uh oh: that's how they can afford to pay eric the big bucks! lol :beer:

I'm right on the verge of too old. LMAO

I may give it a shot though.
PM was sent.

:lol:

Teal Terminator

Established Member
I'll be out there starting Monday for SEMA, can't wait! I'd love to throw down at least one night while out there but I know with the time change (I'm on the east coast) about the time things get started out there my ass will be dead tired.

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
Hi guys,

I am sorry i haven't been on the site too much lately. I have been remodeling my new house for the last 4 months and i just moved in 3 days ago so everything has been hectic and the whole place is upside down. For those of you coming into town next week for SEMA, i am working Friday night the 8th at 1OAK nightclub inside the Mirage. If you want to come check it out i just need one full name and how many total in your party. Best bet is to get there early (doors 10:30pm) and bring some girls with you or grab a few girls in line so its not all dudes coming in. Haha!! Some of the door hosts in Vegas trip out when its all guys coming in. I am hoping one day/night that maybe all the SVTP crew and other peeps on here could possibly meet to have some food and drinks somewhere and check out everyone cars who are driving them to Vegas. I will definitely bring the cobra down. keep me posted on the details and i look forward to meeting everyone and checkin out some badass cars! :beer:

Gen_Fri_9x11-01_zps421bdd3d.jpg

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Damnit, I was just out there last weekend. One of these times when I go, I'll have to hit you up.

Actually, my gf's company goes to a huge conference in the Venetian every year in May (EMC World if you've heard of it). They always throw a big private party in the middle of the week, I'll have to hit you up to see where you'll be that week.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Ill in Vegas this weekend for the 3daay weekend never been to LV

1fst97gt

Established Member
Thanks Eric for the hookup! We had a great time at 1OAK!!

Anyone in Vegas definitely needs to look Eric up, super nice guy and awesome DJ!

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Thanks for getting me in the club Eric! Had a good time in Vegas, made my first time there memorable. Thanks again dude!

BlueSnake01

Established Member
1AOK is an awesome club. One of the better ones in Vegas. Do you have a limit for it?

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
thanks guys :beer: No limit really just have to make sure and have few girls in your party so its not all guys that all. Pm me when you are heading this way. see ya in Vegas!

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
For anyone who wants to download some free Vegas club style music check my first post to listen or download my brand new mix for 2014! Thanks and enjoy!!

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
No i live in Las Vegas. Its another guys cobra. Some other dude liked the way mine looked so he made his look like mine. lol

Users who are viewing this thread