VEGAS! if your coming here, check this out!

jconnor3

Established Member
That's real sick! I saw an article a few months back about the cheddar some of the DJ's make out there...rediculous! Props to you for getting in to those places, im sure getting from your typical bar/party spot to a main Vegas club aint easy.

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
Gonna be there 11/7 - 11/12.

Where you gonna be?

Hit me up the week before and I will let you know more . As of right now a private party for the Lakers on the 9th at MGM then 1oak the 10th and 11th.

Last edited:

02SILVERBULLET

horsepower addict
Established Member
Myself and a few other lightning/svt guys are going to be there during the week 11/5-11/8 for SEMA show, you working then im sure at least some of us will be down to check it out one night.

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
Have you DJ'ed The ACT yet in Pallazzo?

Went there the end of last month....definitely a different type of club.

Yeah I have DJ's there a bunch of times. Place is crazy, the acts are definitely out there but it's a dope spot and a super fun spot to DJ at.

SnakeForce

Established Member
Nice video,for sure will contact you for our Vegas trip and where can I get some of your mix?

Coiled03

Established Member
Hit me up the week before and I will let you know more . As of right now a private party for the Lakers on the 9th at MGM then 1oak the 10th and 11th.

Right on, man, thanks.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Yeah I have DJ's there a bunch of times. Place is crazy, the acts are definitely out there but it's a dope spot and a super fun spot to DJ at.

Yeah, I was not expecting what I experienced when I first walked in. Haha

Were you the DJ there the 24th of August by chance?

Sick SVT

Established Member
Sick vid. Place looks fun. I'm out their a lot for work. Hell I just flew out today for a day trip. I'll have to hit you up next time I'm there.

JustaGT5408

Established Member
Wish I woulda known this a few months back, I was out there back in May. Looks like a good time, hopefully I can make it back out sometime soon!

Users who are viewing this thread