VEGAS! if your coming here, check this out!

Sitnlopro99gt

Established Member
I've been listening to your mixes since you posted and they still seem fresh, well done Eric.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Damn dude, I'm happy for you. It has to be a great feeling to be a Vegas DJ. It's pretty cool to have a guy like you on SVTP and giving all of us access to you and the clubs/spots you DJ at. That's a definite blessing. We have folks from all walks of life on this site with all types of talents and jobs etc. I'm listening to one your mixes now and just sent my girl the link, so she can download some for her workouts. Thanks and I'll hit you up the next time I'm in Vegas. Keep doing your thing :beer:

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
Instead of making a new thread on Vegas, whats a reasonable amount of cash to bring for a week(not a big gambler)

There is no reasonable amount... Thought I brought enough with me back in 2007. Been stuck here ever since... :lol:

Last edited:

Deric

Established Member
This is nowhere near my type of music, but somehow I have found myself playing this most of the day at work today. Pretty cool mix, its different and keeps me entertained. Good work!

P.s. I'll be in Vegas in two months :beer:

jconnor3

Established Member
^^ We did something similar. For our bachelor party a GIANT limo (it was a F650 or something rediculous) picked our drunk asses up at the hotel and took us to the largest strip club Vegas has for free and we went to the front of the line. There wasn't much line, but still it was free all because the strip club and the limo were in it together, I guess they get some sort of kickback for whoever they bring there. We could have even gotten the Monster limo loaded with 2 strippers to test out the pole in there for a little extra!

Can't remember the name of the company, I think we met a random guy at New York New York and he worked for the company, he came up to us. We thought it was a long shot since you rarely get "free" let alone with what he said was the biggest limo in Vegas. We gave it a shot and damn if he wasn't right, that thing was massive!

We found when traveling together as a group, it was cheaper to get a limo than 3 cabs FYI.

Last edited:

dmarstroker

Established Member
^^ We did something similar. For our bachelor party a GIANT limo (it was a F650 or something rediculous) picked our drunk asses up at the hotel and took us to the largest strip club Vegas has for free and we went to the front of the line. There wasn't much line, but still it was free all because the strip club and the limo were in it together, I guess they get some sort of kickback for whoever they bring there. We could have even gotten the Monster limo loaded with 2 strippers to test out the pole in there for a little extra!

Can't remember the name of the company, I think we met a random guy at New York New York and he worked for the company, he came up to us. We thought it was a long shot since you rarely get "free" let alone with what he said was the biggest limo in Vegas. We gave it a shot and damn if he wasn't right, that thing was massive!

We found when traveling together as a group, it was cheaper to get a limo than 3 cabs FYI.

Wow right place at the right time, thats crazy.:beer:

jconnor3

Established Member
Actually just found out the conference i'm out there for the 25th/26th of this month is having its afterparty on the 26th at 1OAK, are you going to be there by chance? Guessing no since it's a Wednesday, but figured I would check!

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
Hi Everyone.

I apologize for not getting back to a bunch of peoples PM regarding trips to Vegas and guest list. Since I sold my cobra and work has picked for summer I haven't been on the site really. Anyhow I am no longer at 1OAK anymore but instead I am at the brand New Drais Beachclub/Nightclub at The Cromwell that just opened 2 weeks ago. This place is INSANELY sick and a must see if in Vegas and want to go out clubbing. My days are all over the place right now so I have no set schedule per say. Best way to get in contact with me is Facebook.com/djericforbes . I am more than happy to take care of SVTP fam if I am working that night.

P.S. I am a DJ not a concierge. Haha! I don't have hookups for cheap/free rooms or know the best places to eat/stay BUT if you want to come check out a dope nightclub and have some drinks on a night i am working, that i can help with!! See you in Vegas!

E

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
That's pretty badass man, was suppose to be out that way end of July for a buddies engagement, Ill have to hit ya up if we make it out there!

RioRed4v

Established Member
Hi Everyone.

I apologize for not getting back to a bunch of peoples PM regarding trips to Vegas and guest list. Since I sold my cobra and work has picked for summer I haven't been on the site really. Anyhow I am no longer at 1OAK anymore but instead I am at the brand New Drais Beachclub/Nightclub at The Cromwell that just opened 2 weeks ago. This place is INSANELY sick and a must see if in Vegas and want to go out clubbing. My days are all over the place right now so I have no set schedule per say. Best way to get in contact with me is Facebook.com/djericforbes . I am more than happy to take care of SVTP fam if I am working that night.

P.S. I am a DJ not a concierge. Haha! I don't have hookups for cheap/free rooms or know the best places to eat/stay BUT if you want to come check out a dope nightclub and have some drinks on a night i am working, that i can help with!! See you in Vegas!

E

Been REALLY curious about trying to check out Drais. Just sent you a message over on FB.

Users who are viewing this thread