VEGAS! if your coming here, check this out!

Rainmaker

2highPSI
Established Member
sounds awesome, just got back from Vegas (promotion), have had to settle down quite a bit since getting married though lmao. life aint too bad though

Last edited:

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
Lol I know you live in Vegas. I do also the neighborhood called Huntington by Rhodes Ranch

Hahaha! My bad i didn't read the post correctly! lol Yeah one of my best friends lives in those brand new homes w/ the 4 car garages on Pebble and Durango so I drive the cobra sometimes over there.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Sick video Eric, awesome drops and transitions. Music is off the chain, Dream job.

2000GTSTANG

Established Member
Im hoping to get out to Vegas sometime this year. I'll have to get a hold of you whenever we decide a date.

Downloading the mix on the first page as I type this out as well. :D Thanks

Blackness03

Established Member
Nice video. Looks fun. I'll be there end of May with a few friends. I'll shoot ya a pm when it gets closer to see where you are.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
damn man and I was just there for work! Never even saw this thread previously. Looks like I missed out!

dmarstroker

Established Member
Instead of making a new thread on Vegas, whats a reasonable amount of cash to bring for a week(not a big gambler)

That's a good question, part of the reason why im only going for the weekend, never been there as well. Ive checked out some forums they say budget yourself approximately 200-300 a day for food and drinks. Not sure how accurate this is but if others who have been there can help us out and comment below would be appreciated :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread