Van plows into pedestrians in Toronto.

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
All rental vans should be manual. Fully automatic vans are too easy to pick up speed. Need to make them choose 1 gear with 1 movement of the shifter.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Cliffs:

He was brown the van was white

People died

Canada is a cuck

Canada has no spine

But heh it’s pretty.

My .02.

The entire will of the country is controlled by two provinces. Don’t believe for a second I, or anyone west of lake of the woods, support any of the shit this ****ing actor we have to call a premier puts out there.

My only regret is he didn’t do it on the hill and hit the one that let him in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Cliffs:

People died

Canada is a cuck

Canada has no spine

But heh it’s pretty.

My .02.

The entire will of the country is controlled by two provinces. Don’t believe for a second I, or anyone west of lake of the woods, support any of the shit this ****ing actor we have to call a premier puts out there.

We’re gonna need two walls.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Cliffs:

People died

Canada is a cuck

Canada has no spine

But heh it’s pretty.

My .02.

All you have to do is drive an hour outside of Toronto to find a different country.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
All you have to do is drive an hour outside of Toronto to find a different country.

This is true.

I was generalizing as most of US just knows there is something north of them let alone where specific areas are.

On another note globe and mail is painting him as non ideological, just a “nerd” who snapped or accidentally got into accident then panicked.

Ffs

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
This is true.

I was generalizing as most of US just knows there is something north of them let alone where specific areas are.

On another note globe and mail is painting him as non ideological, just a “nerd” who snapped or accidentally got into accident then panicked.

Ffs

Ontario is a lot like New York state. The big city, New York/Toronto, drives all the politics. When you get a little further north, Little Falls/Barrie, you would think you were in Appalachia.

blk02edge

Established Member
Is it true that if Canadians say anything against islam they will be arrested?
you are just full of blind hate as bad as the liberals. The fact that you think I can't say whatever the hell I want about whoever I want is amusing. Canada isn't just one type of snow mexican. All the news you hear is eastern people. America has FAAAAAR more pussy cucks than we do up here. Just so happens the biggest douche of man kind is in power.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
you are just full of blind hate as bad as the liberals. The fact that you think I can't say whatever the hell I want about whoever I want is amusing. Canada isn't just one type of snow mexican. All the news you hear is eastern people. America has FAAAAAR more pussy cucks than we do up here. Just so happens the biggest douche of man kind is in power.
Say something bad about islam in Canada then and post the results.

Brb. I’m not bailing you out brah.

Users who are viewing this thread