Van plows into pedestrians in Toronto.

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
wtf? Do they seriously both have guns drawn and no shots fired? Holy shit. Cop has a gun aimed at him as he gets out then reaches back in to turn off the siren, guess he didn't want to disturb all the people walking around like it was no big deal.

What a weak ass country.

No need to shoot someone who is unarmed (fake weapon), but I wouldn't blame the cop for doing so in these circumstances.
Hopefully his arrest will lead to bigger fish.

blk02edge

Established Member
wtf? Do they seriously both have guns drawn and no shots fired? Holy shit. Cop has a gun aimed at him as he gets out then reaches back in to turn off the siren, guess he didn't want to disturb all the people walking around like it was no big deal.

What a weak ass country.
What a weak ass mind calling the entire country weak for one weak ass officer.

Seriously though, fake or not dude deserved a round or 5 in the face

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I'd have to disagree. Canada is a lot like the US. Vast amounts of open space with awesome freedom loving people, and 2-3 population centers with screwed up politics ruining it for everyone else.
I agree it’s a beautiful country but at least in America we still have the right to call them ****ers of the Pedophile Prophet Mohamed.

I think it’s about time here in America and maybe up in Canada the freedom loving people put an end to the population centers ruining it for everyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread