Van plows into pedestrians in Toronto.

Coiled03

Established Member
you are just full of blind hate as bad as the liberals. The fact that you think I can't say whatever the hell I want about whoever I want is amusing. Canada isn't just one type of snow mexican. All the news you hear is eastern people. America has FAAAAAR more pussy cucks than we do up here. Just so happens the biggest douche of man kind is in power.

By total count, we probably do have more liberal cucks down here. By percentage, no ****ing way.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
It's black, and scary looking...

Ban assault bumpers!
976-hd11380r.jpg

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I'm curious; out of all of the terrorist attacks around globe, it appears that Mexico and the rest of S. America is left alone. I don't think Russia, China or Japan have had issues either. I could be wrong about Russia, but I do not recall any.

Terrorists strike the US because they hate us. They strike everyone else (Sorry Canada) because they are soft targets.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I'm curious; out of all of the terrorist attacks around globe, it appears that Mexico and the rest of S. America is left alone. I don't think Russia, China or Japan have had issues either. I could be wrong about Russia, but I do not recall any.

Terrorists strike the US because they hate us. They strike everyone else (Sorry Canada) because they are soft targets.

Russia has had some major issues, mainly with Chechen's, but think they have had trouble with Armenians, Albanians etc in the past. The Russian's definitely don't pussy foot around when it comes to snuffing these guys out. The Chinese actually have issues with Islamic radicals as well. I think both Russian and China do a pretty good job of suppressing, spinning the news about it.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Russia has had some major issues, mainly with Chechen's, but think they have had trouble with Armenians, Albanians etc in the past. The Russian's definitely don't pussy foot around when it comes to snuffing these guys out. The Chinese actually have issues with Islamic radicals as well. I think both Russian and China do a pretty good job of suppressing, spinning the news about it.
Didn't China ban the name Muhammed? Possibly other Islamic names too. Funny no one here is protesting that.

you are just full of blind hate as bad as the liberals. The fact that you think I can't say whatever the hell I want about whoever I want is amusing. Canada isn't just one type of snow mexican. All the news you hear is eastern people. America has FAAAAAR more pussy cucks than we do up here. Just so happens the biggest douche of man kind is in power.
He's not wrong about Canadians not having the right to free speech. M-103 the Islamophobia law to fight "hate speech" is very vague and leaves a wide berth for interpretation. So saying or posting something negative could send you up shit creek.

There's no shortage of people in Canada being fined, arrested, etc for saying something others don't like. Anti-bullying laws can have a kid expelled for saying something mean to another kid.

Can't forget your human rights tribunals, a comedian was fined $42,000 for a joke someone didn't like. A comedian...

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Didn't China ban the name Muhammed? Possibly other Islamic names too. Funny no one here is protesting that.

He's not wrong about Canadians not having the right to free speech. M-103 the Islamophobia law to fight "hate speech" is very vague and leaves a wide berth for interpretation. So saying or posting something negative could send you up shit creek.

There's no shortage of people in Canada being fined, arrested, etc for saying something others don't like. Anti-bullying laws can have a kid expelled for saying something mean to another kid.

Can't forget your human rights tribunals, a comedian was fined $42,000 for a joke someone didn't like. A comedian...

Jordan Peterson. He’s made a career out of voicing opposition to Canada’s push to ban free speech.

There is PLENTY of info out there on this topic and should make all Canadians speak up and kick out the idiots pushing the hush agenda.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Jordan Peterson. He’s made a career out of voicing opposition to Canada’s push to ban free speech.

There is PLENTY of info out there on this topic and should make all Canadians speak up and kick out the idiots pushing the hush agenda.
He's called the problems going on now, years ago when the idea was being floated.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/0...rustrated-men-just-before-deadly-rampage.html

The Toronto van attack suspect was sexually frustrated and called for a "rebellion" by like-minded men just before he's accused of plowing a rental van into pedestrians, killing 10 people -- including at least one young woman.

Alek Minassian, 25, posted on his personal Facebook page that the “rebellion has already begun” for incels — someone who was involuntarily celibate — and hailed Elliot Rodger, a 22-year-old who killed six people in a 2014 vehicle and shooting rampage near the University of California, Santa Barbara.

In the post, which has since been removed, Minassian referenced overthrowing the “Chads and Stacys.” “Chads” are the men who are not rejected by women and sexually active while “Stacys” refer to the women who reject men. The attacker seem to use a code that was a unique identifier to a post on a 4chan subchannel for anime, the Globe and Mail reported. No post referring to the code was found.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Yet none of them want to screw with South American cartels. Lol

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/0...rustrated-men-just-before-deadly-rampage.html

The Toronto van attack suspect was sexually frustrated and called for a "rebellion" by like-minded men just before he's accused of plowing a rental van into pedestrians, killing 10 people -- including at least one young woman.

Alek Minassian, 25, posted on his personal Facebook page that the “rebellion has already begun” for incels — someone who was involuntarily celibate — and hailed Elliot Rodger, a 22-year-old who killed six people in a 2014 vehicle and shooting rampage near the University of California, Santa Barbara.

In the post, which has since been removed, Minassian referenced overthrowing the “Chads and Stacys.” “Chads” are the men who are not rejected by women and sexually active while “Stacys” refer to the women who reject men. The attacker seem to use a code that was a unique identifier to a post on a 4chan subchannel for anime, the Globe and Mail reported. No post referring to the code was found.
If Chads are the men not rejected by women where does that leave @RDJ?

He’s a Timmothy??

Coming Up

WeStayClean
Established Member
wtf? Do they seriously both have guns drawn and no shots fired? Holy shit. Cop has a gun aimed at him as he gets out then reaches back in to turn off the siren, guess he didn't want to disturb all the people walking around like it was no big deal.

What a weak ass country.

Bingo. holy hell

Users who are viewing this thread