US Military action against Libya

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Yes, this will end like Saddam. We will endup having to put boots on the ground because there will be too much chaos and if we don't it will endup like Somalia. We're screwed either way.

i read today that Obama has pledged that we WILL NOT put troops on the ground.

and what in the hell does Labia i mean Lybia have to do with current gas prices? someone school me.

korizmo

I like Lamp
Established Member
Everyone crying whaaaaaaa why are we attacking. Quit bitching cause you live in a country that polices the world. If you don't like it... LEAVE!!!

USA!!!!

Jroc

Established Member
**** them. For once I agree with Obama. Don't put our troops on the ground. If the rest of the world wants to hate us(particularly the Arab/Muslim world) for removing evil powerful dictators out of power then let them deal with them. We've got our own problems. We've go two other conflicts that we are in, and we've got this idiot president who keeps running up our 14+ Trillion dollar debt. Let some of these pussy ass NATO nations who always complain about what we do deal with this. They bitch about us, but then they run to help them out because they are too weak to do for self. I would much rather the US spend their effort, and resources helping the people of Japan then waring with Gadhafi.

BTW now seems like a great time for a vacation to Brazil.

Mayo5

Established Member
I think you guys are missing that alot of Arab countries are supporting this as well as alot of the UN nations. Even the French are sending fighter jets to bomb.I think they are trying to quickly disable a majority of his military power and communication for ignoring the "ceasefire".

Last edited:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
A MIG falling from the sky.

doomedjet.jpg

Rochard

Established Member
They keep saying we are not going to deploy ground troops. I bet special forces already have boots on the ground. How else are they going to identify targets to bomb? Too many civilians.

Not sure if they have boots on the ground already, but if they don't, they've moved special forces assets to Europe, most likely the US Navy Air Station in Italy.

Rochard

Established Member
more bullshit. more shit we don't need involved in, giving Al-Qaida more reason to attack us.

It's not like it's al-Qaeda against America. It's pretty much al-Qaeda against the world.

If you trace back ALL of the problems in the Middle East and Africa, it all points back to Europe.

Planter

Banned
I think you guys are missing that alot of Arab countries are supporting this as well as alot of the UN nations. Even the French are sending fighter jets to bomb.I think they are trying to quickly disable a majority of his military power and communication for ignoring the "ceasefire".

i dont care who over there supports it. as far as I'm concerned, the world should let them kill each other off.

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
Everyone crying whaaaaaaa why are we attacking. Quit bitching cause you live in a country that polices the world. If you don't like it... LEAVE!!!

USA!!!!

+1

We are one of the world's super powers so it comes with the territory. Oil supposedly runs through Libya and because we LOVE that resource so much, it has our interest.

Users who are viewing this thread