US Military action against Libya

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
Looks like we are getting ready to launch some tomahawk and cruise missiles. Gaddafi is ****ed.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Least the French are heading this one up. Just like operation Iraqi Freedom or whatever, once things get tough the media will flip and turn on them. Rather the frenchies than us again.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
They keep saying we are not going to deploy ground troops. I bet special forces already have boots on the ground. How else are they going to identify targets to bomb? Too many civilians.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
U.S battle ships are firing Tomahawks at Libya's air defense installations right now.

Planter

Banned
more bullshit. more shit we don't need involved in, giving Al-Qaida more reason to attack us.

leave that shitbox alone, leave those people alone, and let them kill each other off, in fact, the CIA should send some guys over to turn them all against each other so there's one big war going on, and then we just sit back and relax and watch the fireworks.

snakedoctor

Established Member
Does anybody know how many countries we are currently bombing, cause I have lost count. This is ridiculous, it's none of our business and it's NOT gonna make the gas prices go down. We are already bankrupt and the last time I checked those tomahawk missles were $250,000 a piece.

snakedoctor

Established Member
Yes, this will end like Saddam. We will endup having to put boots on the ground because there will be too much chaos and if we don't it will endup like Somalia. We're screwed either way.

Users who are viewing this thread