Two US embassy attacked

Robert Francis

Established Member
What a surprise? Islamic countries have always said that if "we" somehow insult their god, they'll get us. And they have here. Took our flag down in Egypt and replaced with one of theirs. And killed our people in Libya.

They had murdered Christains and destroyed Christain churches in Islamic countries in the past years with hardly a murmur from us. But now Obama is "outraged?" Sure.

And how much monies are we going to still give Egypt to support the muslim brotherhood?

Fuerza

Established Member
It's a sad case, I'm not even sure where to begin with this. Just when you think it almost over they reel you back in.

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
The Marines are the ones who guard the embassy's and are usually short staffed. Minimal weapons, ect... Their is 90% of the time a ship on standby to deploy if needed.

Which we have utilized in the past. I'm just saying it doesn't bode well that they've demonstrated in not one but two countries that the US is either unable or unwilling to protect its interests. Not a good thing at all.

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
I don't think you guys understand how big of a deal this is.

They executed an Accredited Diplomat of the United States of America. Wars have been fought for less. This puts our diplomats everywhere in danger, because we have just shown that we cannot (or will not) protect them.

And Hillary and BHO are issuing statements? Ridiculous.

Hell even the Germans didn't do that during WWII.

Which we have utilized in the past. I'm just saying it doesn't bode well that they've demonstrated in not one but two countries that the US is either unable or unwilling to protect its interests. Not a good thing at all.

The above basically sums it up. We have sent a very loud message that we have no backbone anymore and will not protect our interests. You have to give it to W, if this had happened on his watch his response would have been absolutely overkill.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Bush would have already destroyed Labia. i mean lybia.

yeh, thats the thing to do, issue statements. give them a stern warning not to murder another accredited diplomat, or we will be forced to issue another stern warning, with more sterness than the previous warning. that will teach them.

to me, this is an open invitation to absolutely destroy their ass. there is absolutely no excuse for not acting.

cinch1985

Established Member
Only if we could go back to when men where men and our president wasn't a Muslim pos. hell if Clinton was president he would have already takin care of business. We just need to turn the whole middle east into a sea of glass.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
We will forever be at some level of war with that region of the world. These people have been at war with eachother for centuries and will never change. The difference is now we are involved in it and the President is trying to argue logic with a group of people who do not subscribe to it. Attack them andvit will only further fuel their martyr cause. Its a lose/lose situation.

truefiveo

Established Member
Only if we could go back to when men where men and our president wasn't a Muslim pos. hell if Clinton was president he would have already takin care of business. We just need to turn the whole middle east into a sea of glass.

:bored:

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
The religion of peace is at it again. Its amazing how quickly these "peaceful" people can turn radical at the drop of a pin. We need to pull all our money and troops from both countries and do a few bombing runs. Over running our embassies and killing one of our ambassadors is most definately grounds for war. If we do go to war though, no nation building. Just flat our destruction and retribution. Its amazing how in both countries the people and rebels asked for help from the US. They were not yelling where is the coalition, they were yelling where is the US. But when one dude from California puts out a movie that offends them even in the slightests they want to kill all Americans.

I've said it before but I'll say it again, the Muslims were on the losing side of WWII and the Palistinian leadership at the time supported and endorsed the Final Solution.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
bring our people home...dont give their junky countries a single dollar and let them kill each other

problem solved on the cheap

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
They make it so hard not to hate em

It's much easier just to hate them. Nice and easy.

hell if Clinton was president he would have already takin care of business. We just need to turn the whole middle east into a sea of glass.

Like he did after the U.S.S. Cole bombing? Oh wait......

Last edited:

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
WTF? Man, I was just browsing through liveleak and these aholes are parading around with the body of Ambassador Stevens.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
and doing nothing about it does what?

Read my entire post and comprehend it. I didn't say do nothing. I said it's a lose/lose situation no matter what is done, fight or not. Let's not overlook the economic ramifications of this situation either, especially in a critical election year. Obama is currently trying to sell cutting the defense budget nearly in half which is why he's completely avoiding this.

Two embassy's are over taken, an american diplomat and a couple of marines are killed, but yet Obama sends them an apology? What message is he sending there?

mjc1055

Established Member
CNN is reporting that the groups that attacked the embassies are linked to Al Qaeda.

Who knows if that's just a copout so that we don't have to "do something," but that's what's on their front page right now.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
an apology.

that will show them whos boss.

hopefully our idiot president just got himself voted out of office.

oldmodman

Established Member
Big crowd of Islamic Militants marching around in front of Embassy
=
Target of opportunity for some drone strikes. 250 pounds of Octol per crowd would be a great reminder to stay away from our Embassies.

Users who are viewing this thread