Two US embassy attacked

savant

Death Dealer
Established Member
I've noticed there was an attack in Egypt and now Libya. Apparently its all over a film with Mohammad in it. can some one tell me about this film?

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
I don't think you guys understand how big of a deal this is.

They executed an Accredited Diplomat of the United States of America. Wars have been fought for less. This puts our diplomats everywhere in danger, because we have just shown that we cannot (or will not) protect them.

And Hillary and BHO are issuing statements? Ridiculous.

Hell even the Germans didn't do that during WWII.

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
I agree it is disgusting. Ill be interested to see how we respond.

Jack Burton

Established Member
I don't think you guys understand how big of a deal this is.

They executed an Accredited Diplomat of the United States of America. Wars have been fought for less. This puts our diplomats everywhere in danger, because we have just shown that we cannot (or will not) protect them.

And Hillary and BHO are issuing statements? Ridiculous.

Hell even the Germans didn't do that during WWII.

Very good points.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
What a bunch of ****ing idiots. More innocents die because of this ****ed up religion. Such a shame. This was an attack on America, I wonder what kind of shit storm this is going to create.

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
Saw it on the news this morning. Absolutely disgusting.

First off it's insane that the masses are provoked by what apparently one fringe lunatic did. Imagine if we went off and burned down some mosques and embassies every time someone overseas did something stupid.

Second, I don't get their logic. "Hey! This guy made a video saying we're violent! Let's show him! Let's go burn down an embassy and kill people!" :dw:

And it's a damn shame they were able to breach the perimeter in those locations. Doesn't do much for our political/military clout. :nonono:

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Saw it on the news this morning. Absolutely disgusting.

First off it's insane that the masses are provoked by what apparently one fringe lunatic did. Imagine if we went off and burned down some mosques and embassies every time someone overseas did something stupid.

Second, I don't get their logic. "Hey! This guy made a video saying we're violent! Let's show him! Let's go burn down an embassy and kill people!" :dw:

And it's a damn shame they were able to breach the perimeter in those locations. Doesn't do much for our political/military clout. :nonono:

The Marines are the ones who guard the embassy's and are usually short staffed. Minimal weapons, ect... Their is 90% of the time a ship on standby to deploy if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread