Two US embassy attacked

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
A former Navy SEAL was one of the 4 killed at the embassy.
I'm hoping he took out a few of those terrorist scum before dying:

Ex-SEAL, online gaming maven among Benghazi dead

ht_glen_doherty_training_2_ll_120913_wmain.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This will happen, or worse, every time these Islamists believe we (or any other country) has disrespected/dishonored their prophet Mohammed or their religion. If you think this lunacy is over the top, just imagine the fallout if multiple countries coincidentally released similar films (plural) at the same time. These people are filled with hate and rage, and killing others they deem enemies of Mohammed is seen as justified, and some would deem it to be a necessity. Ain't good. We should be very concerned for our children and the next generation. IMO we need to start taking care of things back home, and let these countries who want nothing but our money go it alone. I know it's not that simple, but it surely is time for serious consideration of what is best for THIS country when we're pouring billions of taxpayer dollars into countries that absolutely hate us. JMO.

NA_Cobra

Established Member
This will happen, or worse, every time these Islamists believe we (or any other country) has disrespected/dishonored their prophet Mohammed or their religion. If you think this lunacy is over the top, just imagine the fallout if multiple countries coincidentally released similar films (plural) at the same time. These people are filled with hate and rage, and killing others they deem enemies of Mohammed is seen as justified, and some would deem it to be a necessity. Ain't good. We should be very concerned for our children and the next generation. IMO we need to start taking care of things back home, and let these countries who want nothing but our money go it alone. I know it's not that simple, but it surely is time for serious consideration of what is best for THIS country when we're pouring billions of taxpayer dollars into countries that absolutely hate us. JMO.

The Quran says that if others do not believe in their religion or beliefs, then they must die. :eek::fm:

I would love to burn some Qurans....I'd burn them twice and then sh!t on the ashes. The Quran should be banned from American soil. If they want to practice that hatred, then they should go back to the Middle East instead of taking advantage of our Education System and Resources.

I believe that our government finds it difficult to turn our backs on those poor women and children that are under the Sharia Law umbrella needing our help which is why it's difficult to pull out. Plus, we need that oil!

Last edited:

NA_Cobra

Established Member
The only acceptable position of non-Muslims to Muslims is subjugation under Islamic rule:

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. (9:29 Jizya is the money that non-Muslims must pay to their Muslim overlords in a pure Islamic state.)

A common criticism of many Muslims is that they often behave arrogantly toward others. Now you know why.

The Quran Dehumanizes Non-Muslims and Says that They are Vile Animals

The Quran Says that Allah does NOT Love Unbelievers

Christianity teaches that God loves all people, but hates sin. The Quran never says this. Instead it explicitly declares that Allah does not love those who do not believe in him

The Quran Says that Non-Muslims are Destined for Eternal Torture in Hell

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Quran-Hate.htm

Last edited:

Planter

Banned
if you haven't seen the video I suggest you watch it.

The trailer is 14 minutes long, apparently there's more to come later?
[youtube_browser]MAiOEV0v2RM[/youtube_browser]

I hear people insult, belittle and make fun of the Christian God on a daily basis and I don't see Christians going on killing sprees or murdering innocent people.

I don't get why the Muslims are all upset? eat some pork, drink some beer, relax. why so serious? :shrug:

Woman in film suing the filmmaker.
Actress in anti-Muslim film sues for its removal - Yahoo! News

I saved the trailer to my hard drive in case it's removed from Youtube. If it ends up being removed, I will repost it on my own domain name website.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
I hear people insult, belittle and make fun of the Christian God on a daily basis and I don't see Christians going on killing sprees or murdering innocent people.

Well, not much anymore. The crusades was a dark period in human history. But, there is ALOT of shit that happens in Africa that we never hear about. Because nobody gives a shit about Africa. Don't forget about the abortion clinics that were bombed by radical Christians. granted Muslims are 100x as violent but still. The majority of the civilized world left the dark ages behind a few hundred years ago, middle eastern Muslims are still living it.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The attacks were staged before the movie was even known. It was just a cover to use to get the rest of the Muslim world worked up because they're too ignorant to know the difference.

Bottom line: it was a staged terrorist attack because it was the anniversary of 9/11, not because Al Qaeda was pissed about a movie.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Anyone catch the Pakistani Foreign Minister on the Situation Room just now? Don't care for the show but just happened upon it and saw her. Apart from the fact that the F.M. is kinda hot, Wolf Blitzer actually asked her some good questions and she responded with some bs.

After she ranted that we need to be more sympathetic towards Islam to improve relations he followed up by asking her why Muslims get so violently upset when they are insulted while plenty of other religions like Christianity and Judaism are constantly mocked with no response from its members. She simply said she didn't want to get into that and that there is a lot of respect for Christianity and Judaism in Islam and again stated that Islam is a religion of peace and Muhammad lived a peaceful life.

...we clearly know that isn't true and how about instead of the world aligning with Islam, Islam can simply get the sand out of their vaginas?

He also asked her about the Dr that helped the US find OBL and about them releasing him from their prison. Again she did a run-around and asked for us to let them do their do-process and that OBL was a common enemy of Pakistan and the US.

Really? You say he was equally your enemy as he was ours yet we had to covertly go across your borders to kill him at a custom built compound that was less than a mile from one of their top military academies.

What a load of bs! I say we pull their aid along with everyone else that's speaking out against us.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread