Two US embassy attacked

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
Yea we will just sit back and watch as our people are slaughtered... How long before a homeland attack? This is just an invitation to everyone with an agenda against us to proceed... Obviously the people in charge in our country aren't going to do a god-damn thing about it. Dubya 2012 I say. Bomb the ****ers responsible!

Last edited:

65fastback2+2

Established Member
people should really realize being in THEIR country is like stepping on a pile of ants and not moving your foot.

your gonna get bit.

only solution....remove yourself from their country and lands.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
^^^^

You honestly believe leaving (which isn't a bad idea) would create harmony between psychotic animals and our nation?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
The Marines are the ones who guard the embassy's and are usually short staffed. Minimal weapons, ect... Their is 90% of the time a ship on standby to deploy if needed.
not quite. The marines have plenty of firepower and they are not short staffed for normal day to day operations.

the problem is that the Ambasadors, secretary of state, and the president don't have the balls to authorize the use of the weapons that the duty marines have on hand. They are too afraid of public opinion when shit goes bad.

FordGTGuy

Established Member
You guys do realize that it was our initial messing with them that caused this trouble in the first place right? Randomly bombing civilians while hoping to kill the few responsible for this action is no way to solve this and will only make things worse.

Pull out of their countries completely and get out of their affairs, none of the countries in the middle east have the capabilities or logistics to launch a attack on the US. We should be more worried about terrorist groups on our own soil and trying to lessen the blowback from interfering in their affairs.

We need to go back to the philosophy of Teddy, walk lightly with a big stick or in other words keep a strong military but try not to make waves in the affairs of the world.

Before anyone yells, OMG U R ISOLATIONIST OMG Y WUD U B SO STUPID!, I'm not a isolationist I just believe there are other ways of dealing with other countries that don't involve keeping troops or military bases on their soil.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
You guys do realize that it was our initial messing with them that caused this trouble in the first place right? Randomly bombing civilians while hoping to kill the few responsible for this action is no way to solve this and will only make things worse.
couple of points:

1. we do not randomly bomb civilians. most of the strikes are targeted at specifics. sometimes civilians get hurt or killed in the process. Ocassionally something happens where it is a total miss but in the grand scheme of things that is rare.

2. a fair number of the "civilians" killed when we go after a target either do not exist or are exaggerated. it is how the local government plays the locals to keep their support while giving us the "nod nod wink wink" goahead with our plans.

3. you do realize this goes waaaay farther back than you think. and if we were to pull out they would fight each other while at the whole time STILL exporting their terrorist cells to the west to kill, maim, and bomb.

4. you do also realize that if we pull totaly out and just say **** it before you know it there will be nuclear capabilities in the hands of terrorists inside of 6 months. do you really want that?

FordGTGuy

Established Member
couple of points:

1. we do not randomly bomb civilians. most of the strikes are targeted at specifics. sometimes civilians get hurt or killed in the process. Ocassionally something happens where it is a total miss but in the grand scheme of things that is rare.

2. a fair number of the "civilians" killed when we go after a target either do not exist or are exaggerated. it is how the local government plays the locals to keep their support while giving us the "nod nod wink wink" goahead with our plans.

3. you do realize this goes waaaay farther back than you think. and if we were to pull out they would fight each other while at the whole time STILL exporting their terrorist cells to the west to kill, maim, and bomb.

4. you do also realize that if we pull totaly out and just say **** it before you know it there will be nuclear capabilities in the hands of terrorists inside of 6 months. do you really want that?

We can't even keep the terrorist group from having AK-47s and you think we can keep them from having Nuclear Capabilities by occupying a country they might be operating in?

I was referring to the people in the thread talking about randomly bombing and nuking Lybia.

truefiveo

Established Member

Pull out of their countries completely and get out of their affairs, none of the countries in the middle east have the capabilities or logistics to launch a attack on the US. We should be more worried about terrorist groups on our own soil and trying to lessen the blowback from interfering in their affairs.

We need to go back to the philosophy of Teddy, walk lightly with a big stick or in other words keep a strong military but try not to make waves in the affairs of the world.

Before anyone yells, OMG U R ISOLATIONIST OMG Y WUD U B SO STUPID!, I'm not a isolationist I just believe there are other ways of dealing with other countries that don't involve keeping troops or military bases on their soil.

Because the USA would rather portray domestic terrorism with an image of a bearded muslim man wearing a turban with brown skin of middle eastern decent.
Rather than a radical atheist white youth armed to the teeth belonging to a training camp of "revolutionist"
Welcome to America where we mourn 9/11 but yet we have been handing out 9/11 type tragedies to innocent civilian villages since Vietnam.

I lived in the middle east for 4 years some of the people I consider true friends are muslim Iraqis, Afghans, Egyptians, Yemens and Pakis.
Most humble hard working people you will ever meet.
They work just as hard as any American and wanna raise there kids and live like anyone else.

Oh but let someone suggest turning the USA where your wife and kids live into a glass parking lot and watch everyone get morals and all defensive really quick.:bored:
America is a great country but doesn't mean a percentage of its citizens are not hypocritical, arrogant, and prejudice wackjobs.

Last edited:

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member

Pulling out just won't work. I used to think it would, but it won't. Like it or not we are a global society, and having a presence in as many places as possible is a good thing.

The caveat is, of course, you have to be able to protect those places and people.

And the Libyans did NOT attack a military base, they attacked a ****ing embassy full of (mostly) civilians. Those cowards don't have the stones to attack a full fledged military base.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
We can't even keep the terrorist group from having AK-47s and you think we can keep them from having Nuclear Capabilities by occupying a country they might be operating in?

Yes because thats an apples to apples comparison. Thats not even an apples to oranges comparison, that more like an apples to fish comparison.

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member
Because the USA would rather portray domestic terrorism with an image of a bearded muslim man wearing a turban with brown skin of middle eastern decent.
Rather than a radical atheist white youth armed to the teeth belonging to a training camp of "revolutionist"
Welcome to America where we mourn 9/11 but yet we have been handing out 9/11 type tragedies to innocent civilian villages since Vietnam.

I lived in the middle east for 4 years some of the people I consider true friends are muslim Iraqis, Afghans, Egyptians, Yemens and Pakis.
They work just as hard as any American and wanna raise there kids and live like anyone else.

Oh but let someone suggest turning the USA where your wife and kids live into a glass parking lot and watch everyone get morals and all defensive really quick.:bored:
America is a great country but doesn't mean a percentage of its citizens are not hypocritical, arrogant, and prejudice wackjobs.

Humble? HARDWORKING?! Wow... I must have gone to the wrong Middle East.

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned

everyone living south of the Mason Dixon didnt read this

truefiveo

Established Member
Humble? HARDWORKING?! Wow... I must have gone to the wrong Middle East.

Umm yea have you actually lived there?
And no I'm not talking about living on some US military base:bored:
Have you even attempted to learn some of their culture?
Have you tried to learn a bit of Arabic?

You would be surprised what life opens up to you once you grow out of the narrow minded arrogant ways and actually approach people with humbleness, compassion and respect and real men of all walks of life invite you over for dinner with their family.

Some of you will never understand this because you still haven't actually developed into just that yet......a real man.

Last edited:

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
Umm yea have you actually lived there?
And no I'm not talking about living on some US military base:bored:

You would be surprised what life opens up to you once you grow out of the narrow minded arrogant ways and actually approach people with humbleness, compassion and respect and real men of all walks of life invite you over for dinner with their family.

Some of you will never understand this because you still haven't actually developed into just that yet......a real man.

I'm sure some of them are hardworking and compassionate. Those are not the people in question here. The people in question are the ones that blow our shit up and kill our elected officials. So if you are done with your bleeding heart speech, we can get back to the mother****ers that killed our people, and what to do with them. Kthxbai.

^^And for you to compare collateral damage with a vicious, deliberate act of terrorism that cost the lives of over 3000 innocent people, is just ****ing sickening.

Last edited:

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
couple of points:

So in your opinion, what do you think happens now? Do they know who did it already?

x99blacksnakex

Horsepower over Willpower
Established Member
everyone living south of the Mason Dixon didnt read this

I read it and still don't agree with it, and I'm North of the Mason Dixon. If you think there are many extremely Muslim countries who actually like us, then you're just ignorant.

How about countries like Iran and Saudi Arabia where they're brainwashed to hate infidels, their women are oppressed and beaten, and their entire lives are filtered to reflect extreme beliefs. These are the same people who have been killing each other for 1600 years because one tribes representative got the job as "prophet" over the other one. Democracy in countries like these is a joke.

If you want a good insight into American-Islamic country relations, watch the movie "The Kingdom".

Bottom line is they can kill each other all they want, but they dare take one American life and there should be hell to pay. That's how it should be with every country. Other countries would do it to us, so we have nothing to apologize for.

truefiveo

Established Member
I'm sure some of them are hardworking and compassionate. Those are not the people in question here. The people in question are the ones that blow our shit up and kill our elected officials. So if you are done with your bleeding heart speech, we can get back to the mother****ers that killed our people, and what to do with them. Kthxbai.

Yea your right..cuz ummm umm because....we Americuhhhhh:smmon:

I read it and still don't agree with it, and I'm North of the Mason Dixon. If you think there are many extremely Muslim countries who actually like us, then you're just ignorant.

How about countries like Iran and Saudi Arabia where they're brainwashed to hate infidels, their women are oppressed and beaten, and their entire lives are filtered to reflect extreme beliefs. These are the same people who have been killing each other for 1600 years because one tribes representative got the job as "prophet" over the other one. Democracy in countries like these is a joke.

If you want a good insight into American-Islamic country relations, watch the movie "The Kingdom".

Bottom line is they can kill each other all they want, but they dare take one American life and there should be hell to pay. That's how it should be with every country. Other countries would do it to us, so we have nothing to apologize for.

Oh gosh having actually lived in some of these countries this guy suggest I watch a movie instead to understand Islamic relations better:eek:

Ooookie dokie...done here....wow.:dw:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread