two black eyes for bow tie

mr-proper

Established Member
I never claimed to be able to beat a boss! All I said was that I figured it would be a closer race than the OP stated!
pamazu8e.jpg

that looks like,it has been converted to Engine/flywheel hp and NOT RWHP.
its NOT RWHP:poke: .its just like the dynos in europe, they calculate to engine/flywheel hp. you dont have 400ft-lbs on a stock camaro at the rear Wheels. sorry to bust your bubble. you do have 400+horses just not at the wheels;-). nobody could see that on svtp??:nonono:

that sucks, hopefully you get it worked out! :beer: load up the video

OneSlowV

Established Member
So you only beat him by a car and a half? I thought the new boss was quicker than that

Nx98er

Intermediate SVT Poster
Established Member
its NOT RWHP:poke: .its just like the dynos in europe, they calculate to engine/flywheel hp. you dont have 400ft-lbs on a stock camaro at the rear Wheels. sorry to bust your bubble. you do have 400+horses just not at the wheels;-). nobody could see that on svtp??:nonono:

Ok. I guess you mind dyno is better than a dynojet. So in all claims around here on svtp. All The claims of big numbers on a dynojet really means their not putting that to the wheels?? Yes there are some monsters around here and Nothing but respect. Don't come at me saying its like dynos in Europe blah blah.. Conversion my ass... So I guess if your calculations are right engine/fly hp. My numbers are way off then. Especially with GM spending the money on certifying the LS3...

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member

How do you know this? :??:

evolve

Established Member
PSA: none bias opinion. I own a 1LE.. Yes op owns a boss but figured it would be a close race than op stated. The 1Le can move especially if in the right gear. The 3:91's help. Don't know what gear the 1Le was in but he definitely needs the driver mod. I personally have a been revved at by mustangs all makes and models even 5.0's and gladly handed them their asses on more than one occasion. (Before anyone flames me..not claiming i have a factory monster) i did put down 400+ whp consistently in completely stock form) have paperwork to back it up.) The races i usually constitute either a 2nd or 3rd gear start. I can wrap 3rd out at 95mph with some left to go. Not saying I've raced a boss cause I haven't! Good kill OP! On the other hand that guy in the 1LE doesn't represent all the Bowtie owners out there. If and when I do lose i acknowledge the ass whooping and continue on with my day or night. The 1LE owner & buddy needed their ass beat! Complete ****ing idiots.

Last edited:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Ok. I guess you mind dyno is better than a dynojet. So in all claims around here on svtp. All The claims of big numbers on a dynojet really means their not putting that to the wheels?? Yes there are some monsters around here and Nothing but respect. Don't come at me saying its like dynos in Europe blah blah.. Conversion my ass... So I guess if your calculations are right engine/fly hp. My numbers are way off then. Especially with GM spending the money on certifying the LS3...
I dont think I've seen dynos show the ENG HP and ENG TQ, thats my only guess. Shows it on the bottom of the sheet. Not trying to bash you but I can gurantee if you go to another dyno, you will not make 400+ RWHP. Its making almost the same power as an LS7, I really really REALLY doubt an LS3 will make any power STOCK close to an LS7.

Last edited:

99_venum

SVT Madness
Established Member
Good Kill on the bowtie and good whopping on the dirt bags in the bowtie.

As for the duno numbers Nx98er is posting and braging about. Let's see some 1/4 mile times from the 1320 lie detector. You can claim all the power you want for your dyno queen but I'd be willing to bet you couldn't even get past my old farm truck. :loser:

Poppacapp

Established Member
PSA: none bias opinion. I own a 1LE.. Yes op owns a boss but figured it would be a close race than op stated. The 1Le can move especially if in the right gear. The 3:91's help. Don't know what gear the 1Le was in but he definitely needs the driver mod. I personally have a been revved at by mustangs all makes and models even 5.0's and gladly handed them their asses on more than one occasion. (Before anyone flames me..not claiming i have a factory monster) i did put down 400+ whp consistently in completely stock form) have paperwork to back it up.) The races i usually constitute either a 2nd or 3rd gear start. I can wrap 3rd out at 95mph with some left to go. Not saying I've raced a boss cause I haven't! Good kill OP! On the other hand that guy in the 1LE doesn't represent all the Bowtie owners out there. If and when I do lose i acknowledge the ass whooping and continue on with my day or night. The 1LE owner & buddy needed their ass beat! Complete ****ing idiots.

The 5.0's you have beaten simply can't drive. A Boss would walk you. Your car weighs 3860lbs. 5.0's 3600.

1LE's are nice though.. friend of mine just bought a 2013... but the 5th gen's without lots of mods are not at the performance level they need to be.

Poppacapp

Established Member
You wont beat a boss. A track pack GT is a good race for you. The 1LE has the same 426 hp 6.2L LS3 that a regular camaro SS has. The difference is the gears and the suspension. Thats it. I dont see you putting down 400 whp when you have the same motor as an ss and they put down 360 whp.

^^ this. Friend of mine's bone stock 1LE put down 377rwhp.

Poppacapp

Established Member
I never claimed to be able to beat a boss! All I said was that I figured it would be a closer race than the OP stated!
pamazu8e.jpg

STD correction or SAE? didn't see it on the chart.. if that is SAE bone stock.. then you have a strong factory tune(they vary for each car).

Poppacapp

Established Member
To clear up some confusion my lawyer said I could post vid of fight when I do get it and I will not follow thru in my suit against them can't get blood from a stone ,we think they started the fight because steroids rage but it could be just we looked like skinny white guys that would run away don't know and don't care (my dad taught me young once in a fight beat them so there scared to get back up )

Sue them and have them garnish their food stamp money(don't we wish we could do that.. get some of our hard earned taxes back :rockon:), or attach a lien to the car. If you get a judgement against them, they may not have the cash but you can take what property assets they have to satisfy the judgment :) . Sounds like they are punk thuggy wannabe's. Glad their got their asses handed to them.

Poppacapp

Established Member
Happy dyno or not.. Numbers proven! Right or wrong? I'm pretty sure those 1le drivers are sloppy as hell and couldn't row a boat! Nonetheless row the hell out the stick. I don't know where you're getting your information from on the 1/4 mile times. But the ss does not run the same as a 1Le! But please enlighten me!

You DO realize the ONLY thing faster about a 1LE over an SS is on a road course.... right? right? right?

Sick03Vert

Banned
You DO realize the ONLY thing faster about a 1LE over an SS is on a road course.... right? right? right?

^THIS ALL DAY.

In the quarter, it's all the same.

The ONLY way a factory 1LE puts down 400+ at the wheels is:

1. Happy dyno...I'm talking laughing gas happy.
2. The car is "stock".;-)
3. It's an absolute factory FREAK. Not at all likely, but it happens.

There's not one difference between the 1LE and the SS LS3. None. Notta. Zip. Zilch. Nothing. Not a single bolt. I should know...we sell these cars all day at the dealership.

If you are going to the road course, it is worth the upgrade to many because you will definitely see a difference there. But that's it.

OneSlowV

Established Member
Still can't believe you only beat him by a car and a half lol. But if they put down over 400 rwhp stock. They are moving out for a heavy car

Nx98er

Intermediate SVT Poster
Established Member
I'll be the first to give all you ass clowns a round of applause! You can talk shit from behind a computer screen let alone your smart phone! I didn't come over to get bashed, flamed, etc... All I did was give my input about OP's race.. As all the Rest of you! And the aftermath.. But the classes bastards y'all seem to be, doesn't surprise me!

But goes to show I guess I did make the right choice of selling my cobra cause I would never wanna be like you ****ing clowns over here!

Quickstang5o

Established Member
I'll be the first to give all you ass clowns a round of applause! You can talk shit from behind a computer screen let alone your smart phone! I didn't come over to get bashed, flamed, etc... All I did was give my input about OP's race.. As all the Rest of you! And the aftermath.. But the classes bastards y'all seem to be, doesn't surprise me!

But goes to show I guess I did make the right choice of selling my cobra cause I would never wanna be like you ****ing clowns over here!

Your the one on a ford site stating a 1LE would be a close race with a Boss. What do you expect. Anyone with half a brain knows a 18 less hp and 300lb+ curb weight 1LE is gonna lose. Quarter mile times have proven this.

Users who are viewing this thread