two black eyes for bow tie

Ribossman

Established Member
Hello everyone my name is frank owner of 12 boss stock just axle back.Story begins riding home with a young cousin in the car he's working for me ,so we were bull sh@ttying when a nice looking 1le comes up on my right side throwing revs and honking horn I normally don't race but with my man pride in the balance,I agreed so we raced from about 55 roll I don't claim to be racer by any means but 1le didn't stand a chance all the way up to 130 I had him about car and a half,so we did it again from 65 roll same out come.So when I let him catch up he motioned to pull over we exit off highway in a gas station this is were video will come in he pulled in first then me on the side of him about a car width away when both driver and passenger get out of ther car and we get out also when they decide to threw a red bull can at my car and cousin (me 10 year x army ranger and my cousin a mma fighter)happy to proceed to put a hurt on the driver and passenger ,when dust settled, cops ..arrested..my car getting towed...they tried to sue for racail hate crime but when are lawyer showed there lawyer gas station video suit dropped ,now we are suing them for damage to my car and other things,when I get video in my hands I will post this why I don't race sorry for long story

Zemedici

Established Member
punc·tu·ate verb \ˈpəŋk-chə-ˌwāt\
punc·tu·at·edpunc·tu·at·ing
Definition of PUNCTUATE
transitive verb
1: to mark or divide (written matter) with punctuation marks
2: to break into or interrupt at intervals <the steady click of her needles punctuated the silence — Edith Wharton>
3: accentuate, emphasize

No video of ass beating? Pff.

flS/R

Established Member
i really hate it when someone who starts a fight tries to sue after they have lost :shrug:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
punc·tu·ate verb \ˈpəŋk-chə-ˌwāt\
punc·tu·at·edpunc·tu·at·ing
Definition of PUNCTUATE
transitive verb
1: to mark or divide (written matter) with punctuation marks
2: to break into or interrupt at intervals <the steady click of her needles punctuated the silence — Edith Wharton>
3: accentuate, emphasize

No video of ass beating? Pff.

not really sure what you are trying to tell op i thought it was a very well written story it had a slow beginning but and overal good story line it soes suck that he got arrested after somebody threw red bull at his car and his cousin but i am sure that with his eloquent typing skills that he will have no probelms articulating himself in court when sueing the other douches

/sarcasm

Zemedici

Established Member
not really sure what you are trying to tell op i thought it was a very well written story it had a slow beginning but and overal good story line it soes suck that he got arrested after somebody threw red bull at his car and his cousin but i am sure that with his eloquent typing skills that he will have no probelms articulating himself in court when sueing the other douches

/sarcasm

:lol: you got me...I was like THIS GUY RIGHT HERE :lol:

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
wow wtf! Hate crime>?

glad these guys got 2 ass whoopings...

why did they tow your car if you were already in a parking lot

Oiljunkie

Adrenaline junkie
Established Member
This will not end well for either party. If the court becomes aware of your street racing prior to the escalated event you could be in for more court dates.

EDIT: Not that i have any problem with your response to these babies or the events leading up to the fight. They deserved what they got and i bet they never imagined they would get their asses whooped.

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Love the title. Love the story even more. Nice ass whooping on the car and the people inside of it

Users who are viewing this thread