two black eyes for bow tie

OneSlowV

Established Member
You ain't the only one lol. I sold my GT500 guess i made the right move to. Svt performance does have alot of nut swingers on here. And op only beat a camaro by a car and half how is it not a close race lol.

Poppacapp

Established Member
I'll be the first to give all you ass clowns a round of applause! You can talk shit from behind a computer screen let alone your smart phone! I didn't come over to get bashed, flamed, etc... All I did was give my input about OP's race.. As all the Rest of you! And the aftermath.. But the classes bastards y'all seem to be, doesn't surprise me!

But goes to show I guess I did make the right choice of selling my cobra cause I would never wanna be like you ****ing clowns over here!

The butthurt is strong in you young padewan.

Poppacapp

Established Member
You ain't the only one lol. I sold my GT500 guess i made the right move to. Svt performance does have alot of nut swingers on here. And op only beat a camaro by a car and half how is it not a close race lol.

If you sold your 500 for a V....you lose. Thanks for playing though. :kaboom:

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member

This! Thats far from a beat down.

The numbers are close enough for it to be a drivers race, the 5.0 should win 9/10 but shit happens.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I'll be the first to give all you ass clowns a round of applause! You can talk shit from behind a computer screen let alone your smart phone! I didn't come over to get bashed, flamed, etc... All I did was give my input about OP's race.. As all the Rest of you! And the aftermath.. But the classes bastards y'all seem to be, doesn't surprise me!

But goes to show I guess I did make the right choice of selling my cobra cause I would never wanna be like you ****ing clowns over here!
What's with all the butthurt? Most of us called you out and still do on your dyno. Some of us are agreeing as well that it'll be a good run stock for stock against 5.0 even then they SHOULD have the edge. The Boss SHOULD always have the win. Anything can happen but given the right driver, etc on both cars, those should be your results.
So changing cars makes you a different person? :lol1:

Last edited:

OneSlowV

Established Member
No but the trolls on here think it does. Just because i sell my GT500 for a BETTER CAR. You would think the world is coming to a end on this forum. I needed the extra room and i don't see a fast 4 door car in Fords lineup worth buying or talking about.

Nx98er

Intermediate SVT Poster
Established Member
Your the one on a ford site stating a 1LE would be a close race with a Boss. What do you expect. Anyone with half a brain knows a 18 less hp and 300lb+ curb weight 1LE is gonna lose. Quarter mile times have proven this.

Obviously according to the op he only beat the 1Le by what?! Car and a half?! I never stated a 1Le would beat a boss! So before you call me out on something I didn't say, how about you be sure to look into all my post! ***Reading is fundamental***

Nx98er

Intermediate SVT Poster
Established Member
What's with all the butthurt? Most of us called you out and still do on your dyno. Some of us are agreeing as well that it'll be a good run stock for stock against 5.0 even then they SHOULD have the edge. The Boss SHOULD always have the win. Anything can happen but given the right driver, etc on both cars, those should be your results.

No! Never said changing cars makes me different. Just a different mentality. Instead of being on the dick of boss,5.0, and any other ford performance vehicles! Stating all fords are practically unbeatable! Yes ford svt's do put up numbers! No, doubt but there is always something, someone faster!

Poppacapp

Established Member
No but the trolls on here think it does. Just because i sell my GT500 for a BETTER CAR. You would think the world is coming to a end on this forum. I needed the extra room and i don't see a fast 4 door car in Fords lineup worth buying or talking about.

And that would be a huge IN YOUR OPINION. They are nice cars.. but 4 doors are not my cup of tea. If I were to get one, it would be a coupe.

Nx98er

Intermediate SVT Poster
Established Member

That's fine call me out! I was there. But in a actuality, I don't have to answer to anyone of you! To each it's own! If you need the satisfaction of calling someone In my own words BY ALL MEANS HAVE AT IT!

Sick03Vert

Banned
No! Never said changing cars makes me different. Just a different mentality. Instead of being on the dick of boss,5.0, and any other ford performance vehicles! Stating all fords are practically unbeatable! Yes ford svt's do put up numbers! No, doubt but there is always something, someone faster!

Coming from someone who has owned not one, but TWO 5th Gen Camaros, I can officially say that you have joined the biggest, most loud mouth, 1/4 mile time faking, 0-60 BS'ing, ZERO vehicle knowledge, "OMG ZL1 PWNS VEYRON!", noobcake, yuppie, garage-queen owning, dyno-only showing, "No vid but I swear it happened!", "Say a bad word about our Camaro and we will ban you from the forum (Oh yeah Camaro5. :kaboom:)", ricer fly-bying, "I put 3k miles on my SS last year!", Starbucks loving, whining, complaining, "People mistake my car for an exotic!" group of poser owners this side of the Honda V-Tec forums.

So if you thought, in ANY WAY, you were going to be hanging out with a better class of people, my GOD...you should have bought ANY OTHER CAR but what you did. And this is all from first hand experience.

Last edited:

kozumasbullitt

Established Member

LOL at calling the kettle black!

Quickstang5o

Established Member
Obviously according to the op he only beat the 1Le by what?! Car and a half?! I never stated a 1Le would beat a boss! So before you call me out on something I didn't say, how about you be sure to look into all my post! ***Reading is fundamental***

Your misquoting me bro. Maybe you should work on your reading fundamentals.

Nx98er

Intermediate SVT Poster
Established Member
Coming from someone who has owned not one, but TWO 5th Gen Camaros, I can officially say that you have joined the biggest, most loud mouth, 1/4 mile time faking, 0-60 BS'ing, ZERO vehicle knowledge, "OMG ZL1 PWNS VEYRON!", noobcake, yuppie, garage-queen owning, dyno-only showing, "No vid but I swear it happened!", "Say a bad word about our Camaro and we will ban you from the forum (Oh yeah Camaro5. :kaboom:)", ricer fly-bying, "I put 3k miles on my SS last year!", Starbucks loving, whining, complaining, "People mistake my car for an exotic!" group of poser owners this side of the Honda V-Tec forums.

So if you thought, in ANY WAY, you were going to be hanging out with a better class of people, my GOD...you should have bought ANY OTHER CAR but what you did. And this is all from first hand experience.

And it starts! I don't claim to be anything of these things you are referring to! My point being on the mentality of some of the svt posters on this forum! Thank you for making my case! ...I might of joined the club that you're referring to, but hey in my own words again TO EACH IT'S OWN! I don't claim to have the fastest car on the side of the conus nor the most horsepower & torque! nor do anything of those things you mentioned.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Chill out Nx98er. Seems like you're angry because people didn't take your over inflated dyno numbers seriously. Happy dyno's exist, accept it.

Sick03Vert

Banned
And it starts! I don't claim to be anything of these things you are referring to! My point being on the mentality of some of the svt posters on this forum! Thank you for making my case! ...I might of joined the club that you're referring to, but hey in my own words again TO EACH IT'S OWN! I don't claim to have the fastest car on the side of the conus nor the most horsepower & torque! nor do anything of those things you mentioned.

Reading comprehension is a skill. Let me help you out: I did not say YOU were ANY of those things. I simply said the 5th Gen owners group is a bunch of d-bags, which is true. As I said, I used to own Camaros..I saw it myself. Whether or not you continue the trend is up to you, but I never said you, personally, were any of those things. For all I know, you're nicest person on the planet....though I doubt it by your posts. :shrug:

In all honesty, the Camaro would be a great car if it wasn't so freaking heavy. Plus, why the L99 in the auto and not the LS3? That, and AFM sucks. Hated it in my GMC Sierra also. It simply doesn't work.

But you can't really expect to come into a Ford forum, start some trouble, and not expect people to push back can you? I stand by what I said, I don't see a 1LE dyno'ing 400+ at the wheels. At the flywheel? Yes. But not RWHP.

Something I figured out a LONG time ago is, if you are going to post on an automotive forum, be ready to have a bunch of people give you crap about anything you say. Personally, I think you are getting way too worked up about the whole thing and are taking it too personal. Especially since it's mostly bench racing at this point until you find a Boss to run with a driver who can drive it. :shrug:

Anyway, just wanted to clear that up since you seem to think I was calling you personally all those things. I'm simply saying that, you're in here talking about SVT owners being D-Bags, when it's widely known the 5th Gen crowd is famous for being exactly that. I'm NOT saying you, in particular, are. Though again, I disagree with the 1LE vs Boss thing, and I am NOT on the Boss 302's "nuts". I think they are way overpriced, but they are nice cars. :shrug:

jbal

Established Member
A stock LS3 will not dyno above 380 max. 370 for a manual is pretty decent. 400 ain't happenin.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
1LE's like ZL-1's have federal license to claim any performance number required to show superiority until GM stock price tops bail-out cost.

Users who are viewing this thread