two black eyes for bow tie

Nx98er

Intermediate SVT Poster
Established Member
PSA: none bias opinion. I own a 1LE.. Yes op owns a boss but figured it would be a close race than op stated. The 1Le can move especially if in the right gear. The 3:91's help. Don't know what gear the 1Le was in but he definitely needs the driver mod. I personally have a been revved at by mustangs all makes and models even 5.0's and gladly handed them their asses on more than one occasion. (Before anyone flames me..not claiming i have a factory monster) i did put down 400+ whp consistently in completely stock form) have paperwork to back it up.) The races i usually constitute either a 2nd or 3rd gear start. I can wrap 3rd out at 95mph with some left to go. Not saying I've raced a boss cause I haven't! Good kill OP! On the other hand that guy in the 1LE doesn't represent all the Bowtie owners out there. If and when I do lose i acknowledge the ass whooping and continue on with my day or night. The 1LE owner & buddy needed their ass beat! Complete ****ing idiots.

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
PSA: none bias opinion. I own a 1LE.. Yes op owns a boss but figured it would be a close race than op stated. The 1Le can move especially if in the right gear. The 3:91's help. Don't know what gear the 1Le was in but he definitely needs the driver mod. I personally have a been revved at by mustangs all makes and models even 5.0's and gladly handed them their asses on more than one occasion. (Before anyone flames me..not claiming i have a factory monster) i did put down 400+ whp consistently in completely stock form) have paperwork to back it up.) The races i usually constitute either a 2nd or 3rd gear start. I can wrap 3rd out at 95mph with some left to go. Not saying I've raced a boss cause I haven't! Good kill OP! On the other hand that guy in the 1LE doesn't represent all the Bowtie owners out there. If and when I do lose i acknowledge the ass whooping and continue on with my day or night. The 1LE owner & buddy needed their ass beat! Complete ****ing idiots.

What changed motor wise on from the 1le vs the SS? I have a friend with a 13 ss that i consistently beat him by 2-4 cars

BlueSnake01

Established Member
400+ whp is quite a big difference from stock form, I dont think I even seen stock Vette's put down that much. Avg I see them in the 380whp ballpark. So either it is a freak or the dyno you go to is a happy dyno. They should be neck to neck race to a track package GT but the Boss is the faster car from a straight.
Those gears sure did make a huge difference on the Camaro.

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member

You wont beat a boss. A track pack GT is a good race for you. The 1LE has the same 426 hp 6.2L LS3 that a regular camaro SS has. The difference is the gears and the suspension. Thats it. I dont see you putting down 400 whp when you have the same motor as an ss and they put down 360 whp.

Nx98er

Intermediate SVT Poster
Established Member
You wont beat a boss. A track pack GT is a good race for you. The 1LE has the same 426 hp 6.2L LS3 that a regular camaro SS has. The difference is the gears and the suspension. Thats it. I dont see you putting down 400 whp when you have the same motor as an ss and they put down 360 whp.

I never claimed to be able to beat a boss! All I said was that I figured it would be a closer race than the OP stated!
pamazu8e.jpg

Nx98er

Intermediate SVT Poster
Established Member
^^^^

But there is my dyno sheet. Done 5/31/2013.

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
^^^^

But there is my dyno sheet. Done 5/31/2013.

Pretty happy dyno you got there. So how does a 1LE run the same drag times as an SS but dyno higher? Magic?

Ive seen acouple vids on youtube of modded 1LEs racing stock 13/14 5.0s and losing....

Ribossman

Established Member
To clear up some confusion my lawyer said I could post vid of fight when I do get it and I will not follow thru in my suit against them can't get blood from a stone ,we think they started the fight because steroids rage but it could be just we looked like skinny white guys that would run away don't know and don't care (my dad taught me young once in a fight beat them so there scared to get back up )

Nx98er

Intermediate SVT Poster
Established Member
Pretty happy dyno you got there. So how does a 1LE run the same drag times as an SS but dyno higher? Magic?

Ive seen acouple vids on youtube of modded 1LEs racing stock 13/14 5.0s and losing....

Happy dyno or not.. Numbers proven! Right or wrong? I'm pretty sure those 1le drivers are sloppy as hell and couldn't row a boat! Nonetheless row the hell out the stick. I don't know where you're getting your information from on the 1/4 mile times. But the ss does not run the same as a 1Le! But please enlighten me!

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
Happy dyno or not.. Numbers proven! Right or wrong? I'm pretty sure those 1le drivers are sloppy as hell and couldn't row a boat! Nonetheless row the hell out the stick. I don't know where you're getting your information from on the 1/4 mile times. But the ss does not run the same as a 1Le! But please enlighten me!

MT ran 12.7 @ 111 mph......

gearhead08

Established Member
I will have to look up but I am pretty sure I saw somewhere 1le was capable of low 12s stock. Let me see if I can find it.

Oiljunkie

Adrenaline junkie
Established Member
we think they started the fight because steroids rage but it could be just we looked like skinny white guys that would run away

:lol1:Your kidding right? Do you have any proof what so ever that they were even taking steroids let alone abusing them? Roid rage comes from abuse not use. And if they are clean by simply implying this could be considered defamation of character.

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
:lol1:Your kidding right? Do you have any proof what so ever that they were even taking steroids let alone abusing them? Roid rage comes from abuse not use. And if they are clean by simply implying this could be considered defamation of character.

R u retarded? No seriously it's a genuine concern for your well being :lol1:

Oiljunkie

Adrenaline junkie
Established Member
R u retarded? No seriously it's a genuine concern for your well being :lol1:

:banana::D close.......

But come on, the crap that ppl sue others over and win in the states is a joke. That statement could be considered worth of an attempted lawsuit.

Canadians try the same shit, however your rarely hear about it because it doesnt get brought to court and if it does make it that far alot of judges dismiss the case.

Users who are viewing this thread