TVS install Results @ 17psi

bull_dog190

Established Member
Hey everyone, its been a while since ive posted, but I finally took the next step with the car. :banana::banana::banana:

TVS is running 3.00" pulley (16-17 psi) with the VMP GT500 mechanical style mono blade, using a SCT2600 and a JLT RAI
Fuel system is a Lethal Perf return system with dual division x 340lph pumps with 63lb injectors and stock rails
Exhaust system is stock manifolds, with O/R X pipe and Magnaflow mufflers.
Driveline is Mcleod RXT clutch, with 26 spline input shaft with stock irs for now.... solid swap coming this winter

Car made 597hp/530tq with 17* timing and 11.2afr on 93 octane (e10)

Very happy with it! Coming from a Bolton/2.7upper setup, its a completely different car!

Just want to thank Marv( YellowIron on here ) at C&M Performance for installing and tuning everything! Car runs perfectly, couldn't be happier!

Ill post a few pictures IMG_7001.JPGIMG_7003.JPG

Last edited:

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
Nice results! I be that car is a monster now. I remember back in Jan when i did my whipple. Night and day from a pullied car.

greenflash00

Established Member
For a second there I thought someone stole my car and took pics of the engine bay :lol: Congrats man! Nice numbers!

Daywalker

Established Member
Very nice! I almost went with the VMP but ERG/fitment issues pushed me toward a whipple. Good to see another sharp OW out there, congrats!

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
I would but shes a pump gas, street car lol and I don't have money to build the motor right now. :-D

So is mine,

Pump Gas /Street Car/Show Car. Stock motor. Tuned on 93 w/ 2.8 and 2.6 pulley

I only say that because it looks like you have all the supporting hardware already for when the "more power" bug bits. This blower does NOT require a built motor outside of whats already in there lol

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good looking setup and nice numbers. Surely an "ultimate" street car. Oh, the fun I would have. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread