Tuning by HPH in the DFW area... All interested get in here !!!

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
sbc.cobra said:
i have the SCT flasher...so is it going to be $200 flat fee (logging) and another $200 for up to 4 programs ($400 total)? or is it just $200 if you already have the flasher? just wondering before i make a decision...and that is the weekend i am supposed to be in Las Vegas, but if the price is right, i'll push that trip back. thanks :beer:

sbc.cobra:

It will be $200+$200 total for four custom tunes !!! Should I add you to the list?

Thanks,
JC

MTI LS1

Who can weld a bung in? And Hermann, can you bring Steig blowers with you, or have them shipped here? I remember you saying that you were now a dealer.

I can not commit until we have a date. I can not make it on the 18th. I would also like to know the accepeted form of payment for this.

Thanks, Zach

Snake40

Established Member
JC add me to the list, Hermann knows my mods but they are in sig. When and where do I send the deposit? Is this going to occur at a rented shop? Will a dyno be available? How many days will we need to be available? Answer as you get it figured out.Mike

Snake40

Established Member
For some reason my sig. isnt showing up, here are my mods
2003 Cobra computer code QUD2
Steigemeier ported blower,throttlebody,plenum
SFPH. 2.8 w/ idler
SCT mass air
SCT flash tuner
K.B. boost a pump
55 lb injectors
NGK Tr6's
Steeda catback
Magnaflow X pipe with cats
Underhood open element RAI

coleman

Established Member
xtremejc, we need to start posting this on other boards because people are always asking for a good tuner in the dallas area. and eventhough hermann doesn't reside here, he certainly excels in the first category!

SVT T3

Established Member
I already received a chip/tune from Herman in the mail. The car runs great! You guys are gonna love his tune.

Since I got the tune in the mail and I have no way of data logging I would like Herman to check things out and make sure everything is where it is supposed to be. What would the charge be for something like that?

My preference would be for the weekend of the 25th.

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
xtremejc said:
sbc.cobra:

It will be $200+$200 total for four custom tunes !!! Should I add you to the list?

Thanks,
JC

i will know something by monday/tuesday at the latest...i found out my Vegas trip is the week before (so my vote is for March 25), but i will have to take off work thursday and friday to go. that means the next week, i'll have to take off friday, but i think i can swing it. i'd say i'm about 50/50 right now. so don't add me just yet. my car needs a tune bad...we just added the Steg Stage III blower and 60lb injectors so needless to say, the car is a little pissed off right now and not acting right, but it's just sitting in my garage waiting to be tuned.

Last edited:

Russyo

Established Member
hey Im not interested in the tune part, but if you guys do the dyno day, I would be interested in getting some dyno numbers run on my car aswell. Let me know if I can jump in that line. Thanks alot, for getting this stuff done for others to enjoy with you! I know we all appreciate it even if we dont say it, oh there went a tear, haha. Just kidding with ya, but seriously thanks bro.
Russyo

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Coleman...

coleman said:
xtremejc, we need to start posting this on other boards because people are always asking for a good tuner in the dallas area. and eventhough hermann doesn't reside here, he certainly excels in the first category!

Can you post this on SVTOA and SVT Texas for me? Maybe DFWstangs too?

I would appreciate it...

Thanks,
JC

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Herman, Can you please answer that???

SVT T3 said:
I already received a chip/tune from Herman in the mail. The car runs great! You guys are gonna love his tune.

Since I got the tune in the mail and I have no way of data logging I would like Herman to check things out and make sure everything is where it is supposed to be. What would the charge be for something like that?

Herman would need to answer this one...

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
thanks for the business!! answers below!

SVT T3 said:

For anyone who already has my tune in your car we will handle data logging this way: have a bung in your car, the datalog fee of 200.00 will apply, but any adjustments that are needed after checking through your data are FREE OF CHARGE! :thumbsup: THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR BUSINESS EVERYONE!!!! :bowdown: Hermann :beer:

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
my mods are in the sig...i will check on my computer code and post that...one question i have, w/ my mods, what gap should the plugs be at?

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
Count me in once again! I'll have to drive three hours so do we know a time frame this is going to happen? Looks like the prefered date is the 25th.
Thanks
Scott

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
sbc.cobra said:
my mods are in the sig...i will check on my computer code and post that...one question i have, w/ my mods, what gap should the plugs be at?

0.034" - 0.036" Would be my choice given that you're not going to be spraying the car.

Can we count you in as a deffinite then???

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
VENOMOUS 10TH said:
Count me in once again! I'll have to drive three hours so do we know a time frame this is going to happen? Looks like the prefered date is the 25th.
Thanks
Scott

Scott:

We are looking to get started early Saturday the 26th and go for as long as Herman want's to, continuing on Sunday the 27th if needed... We may be able to get together sometime on Saturday afternoon to have dinner and BS some, maybe a cookout at my house. Why don't you drive here the night before, that way you won't need to wake up so early?

JC

MTI LS1

Yall realize that this is Easter weekend also. That being said, if we get the car tuned and add mods and want to tune the car for the new mods, how much will this cost?

Also, where can I get a bung put in?

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
BigZach said:
Yall realize that this is Easter weekend also. That being said, if we get the car tuned and add mods and want to tune the car for the new mods, how much will this cost?

Also, where can I get a bung put in?

I'm hoping to be able to get everybody done on Saturday and I'm willing to be left off for Sunday just in case some of you don't want to use your Sunday for tuning.

According to Herman, once he has logged your car that weekend, he feels confident that he can adjust your program(s) for future mods at any time. I believe he will not charge extra for adjustments but I will let him answer that !!!

Are you in Zach?

Any muffler shop in town should be able to do the bung for you... I had mine done at Kinney's Muffler shop in Euless I believe but any should be able to do it.

Last edited:

MTI LS1

I can commit when the date is set. I would have to have the car done on Friday or Saturday morning. I will be leaving for Austin on Saturday afternoon to head home for easter.

Users who are viewing this thread