Tuning by HPH in the DFW area... All interested get in here !!!

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
SCT Tuning by Hermann Stolzenberg of Horsepower by Herman

Here is the pricing schedule for the tuning:

Hermann’s price for A/F measuring and data logging the car as many times as it takes to get it right will be $200 (from the normal price of $250).

The tuning part will be as follow:

Current Pro Racer Package owners, pre programmed chip owners, and flasher/xcalibrator owners will pay $150 for one (1) single custom tune and $200 for up to four (4) different custom tunes (which can be nitrous program(s), race program, low octane program, or any combination needed).

For the folks that need a chip or xcalibrator as well as the custom tune, the pricing will be as follow:

Multi-position chip with switch and cable with one (1) custom tuned program - $370
Multi-position chip with switch and cable with up to four (4) custom tuned programs - $470

X-Calibrator flash tuner with one (1) custom tuned program - $390
X-Calibrator flash tuner with up to four (4) custom tuned programs - $490

Please feel free to ask questions here for Hermann and provide any feedback as needed.

I will need to have all the folks interested to PM either Hermann or me with a list of modifications, vehicle year and model, and computer code so that he can get started with a baseline tune before getting here. Also make sure to tell him if you will need a chip or xcalibrator.

I will need a deposit of $150 from the interested parties by March 30th (3/30) at the latest to secure your spot. You can either pay via CC to Hermann directly or mail me a Check or USPS Money Order. The directions for this are posted at the bottom of this post.

Please remember folks that I’m trying to organize this tuning session because I want Hermann to work on my car without having to drive to Maryland and I will pay the same $$$ as the rest of you to get a good tune from one of the top guys out there. If there are any questions regarding the information here please feel free to either post it here for Hermann to answer or PM him.

The number of available tuning spot will be limited to 15 so please don't wait until the last minute to reserve your spot.

For all folks in need of an SCT MAF, please PM me about a great offer available for those tuning with Hermann at this session... Trust me, it is a great deal !!!

We will have a dynojet available if needed to confirm our results at an additional $35-$40 per car for Saturday...

The tuning session is now set for April 2nd so please mark your calendars !!!

OK, here is the official list (tentative tuning order in parenthesis):

1. xtremejc (deposit received) (Friday Tune #1)
2. Coleman (deposit received) (Friday Tune #2)
3. drkchk03svt (deposit received) (Friday Tune #3)
4. 03CobraFreak (Friday Tune #4)
5. BigZach (deposit received - via CC to HBH) (Friday Tune #5)
6. Venomous 10th (deposit received - via check/MO) (Saturday Tune #1)
7. Snake40 (deposit received - via check/MO) (Saturday Tune #2)
8. sbc.cobra (deposit received - via check/MO) (Saturday Tune #3)
9. BruntzySVT (deposit received - via CC to HBH) (Saturday Tune #4)
10. Racerat (deposit received - via CC to HBH) (Saturday Tune #5)
11. 03blacksnake (deposit received - via CC to HBH) (Saturday Tune #6)
12. tjvineyard (deposit received - via check/MO) (Saturday Tune #7)

Thanks for your patience,

Last edited:

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
Count me in for sure! Got my bung welded on also. Do we PM or email you with vehicle info? Let me know.
Thanks
Scott

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
VENOMOUS 10TH said:
Count me in for sure! Got my bung welded on also. Do we PM or email you with vehicle info? Let me know.
Thanks
Scott

Just post the info here so I can send the link to Herman once we have all of us ready...

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
OK Here goes,
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra Computer code YDH1.
K&N FIPK, MRT catted H- pipe, Flowmaster catback, LFP Heat exchanger, Billetflow 2.76 blower pulley with idlers, Steigemeier stage three ported blower,throttle body and plenum, Brisk GOR15LGS plugs, SCT 9100 flash tuner.

blown96bird

Established Member
I will come

I have recently changed cams and I need to get my bird retuned badly.
My computer code is MBE1. steven watson

drkchk03svt

Established Member
xtremejc said:
OK, were almost ready to finally get this done... I should have all the pricing and dates finalized either tomorrow or Wednesday of this week. I will need to know who is interested "for sure" (I will require a deposit from the folks interested to make sure it all goes as planed), as well as the car type, year, computer code, and mods so that Herman can be prepared when he gets here. The deposit will be returned to the folks who show up for the tuning session and whomever doesn't will lose the money so make sure your level of commitment is SOLID !!! Depending on the level of interest it will be either 1 or 2 tuning days more than likely a Friday and a Saturday. Herman has asked me to let you all know that he will need an available o2 sensor bung before the cats for his wideband meter (folks with offroad exhaust can use the back bungs for the wideband sensor) to do his tuning.

OK, here is the official list:

1. xtremejc (X2)
2. venomous 10th
3. Snake40
4. ???

Add me to the list JC. Everyone else... I got with Josh at Speedworks and we have an unbelievable price for renting the dyno for the day we tune. If Herman decides it will be easier to tune on a dyno then we have the place. Please dont ask me to post the price on the internet. JC will let you guys know if we go that route. :beer:

dam2v

Slow Cobras INC
Established Member
xtremejc said:
HBH = Horsepower by Herman

Herman is a pretty darn good tuner and is planing a trip here to the DFW area to do some tuning.
OH cool! That's why I didn't recognize the name, because he isn't from here. Post this up on that new board.. :thumbsup:

SVT T3

Established Member
I think I have the same concerns as many others...I need to know the dates before I can confirm.

I have already ordered/received a chip and tune from HBH a little while back because I couldn't wait any longer for this to get finalized. When this does happen I want to get HBH to check out the tune he sent me in the mail. So far I am very happy with the tune, but I would like him to check everything out just to make sure.

MTI LS1

drkchk03svt said:
almost! patients daniel son. How is those half shafts treaten ya! Are they the ones Josh used to have?

Yeah, they are Josh's old ones. They are great, havent been back to the track with them, but plan on going the 25th.

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
:shrug: Where is all the people who were interested that posted in the initial thread? I would think the more people HBH tuned the better the discount per tune would be right.

coleman

Established Member
I'm still interested but am awaiting potential timing and pricing...
I also still don't know if I have to flash mine back to stock before the tuning! :(

drkchk03svt

Established Member
coleman said:
I'm still interested but am awaiting potential timing and pricing...
I also still don't know if I have to flash mine back to stock before the tuning! :(

I told you that you dont have to flash it back to stock unless you got the chip and you didnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

coleman

Established Member
Yes, I know what you said ... but JC claims otherwise and I just plain don't know.
To me, why can't it just pull the current program off the car and replace it.
I just don't understand the issues... :cryying:

Users who are viewing this thread