Tuning by HPH in the DFW area... All interested get in here !!!

spinscan

Established Member
VENOMOUS 10TH said:
:shrug: Where is all the people who were interested that posted in the initial thread? I would think the more people HBH tuned the better the discount per tune would be right.
I'm interested, but I want to know the pricing and date. I work every other weekend, so I need some lead time.

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
i am interested in making the trip up there. i am sending my blower in to get the Steg Stage III this week and will need a retune.

do we have a date/price yet?

Last edited:

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
guys, hello...this is hermann...i am DEFINATELY coming down very soon!

J.c. and i just got off the phone, i will be there tentitively on either the 18th. or the 25th. of this month! :beer: J.C. will be posting up the particulars including the pricing. I will be bringing the latest and best in data aquisition hardware with me, a AFM-1000 wideband meter that is lab quality...it is used by many oem manufacturers for oem calibrations, a motec wideband as a backup and the sct raptor for data logging, 62 samples per second to make the most of your combination!! :thumbsup: I hope to meet many of you guys soon, and after this if you make mods i will have your data files from the logs and can accurately re-tune for them from here!! Thanks again for all your interest!! hermann :beer:

MTI LS1

I vote for the 25th, will be gone to Colorado on the 18th. Just need to know some pricing!!! Would be great to have the car tuned by you Hermann.

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
guys, p.m. or e-mail the mods you have now...

Your computer codes, all the mods, and problems you have at the moment, if you need any parts before the tune and i can e-mail you back an EXACT price for your setup! I can also recomend things to make your setup really nice before i come ! thanks zack, would be nice to meet you and give that car a tune it deserves!! :burnout: hermann ALSO!!! Every car will need a bung that is welded in the exhaust so i can datalog properly...here are a couple of pictures from the driver's side of the car showing the proper bung position....this is on a stock pipe on a 03' cobra...use approx. the same spot on any aftermarket pipes so it will be easy to install my wideband into the pipe. The last pic shows the bung capped off for daily use. Thanks...hermann :thumbsup:
dsc000694xl.jpg
dsc000672gp.jpg
dsc000654nd.jpg

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Please look at the first post for all the details and pricing...

Please look at the first post for all the details and pricing... :beer:

coleman

Established Member
JC/hermann,
I currently have a program flashed on my computer, but my original program is AWOL.
I do have the Racer Pro Package but haven't used it yet.
So, would my initial tune be 200 + 150 ?
If so, I'm in.
And the 25th works better with me, but either is ok.

Time to install my MAF-x-tender...

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
i have the SCT flasher...so is it going to be $200 flat fee (logging) and another $200 for up to 4 programs ($400 total)? or is it just $200 if you already have the flasher? just wondering before i make a decision...and that is the weekend i am supposed to be in Las Vegas, but if the price is right, i'll push that trip back. thanks :beer:

2003 White Cobra
18" AFS Chrome Wheels / MM front and rear coil overs / MM CC plates / slotted, drilled rotors / SS brake lines / Baer brake pads / 2.80 upper / 2lb lower / K&N CAI / Accufab TB / 60lb injectors / Kenne Bell BAP / LFP heat exchanger / Magnaflow x-pipe w/ cats / Flowmaster Catback / SCT mass air / SCT flash tuner / MGW shifter / 4 piece billetflow idler set / Steg Stage III ported blower / NGK TR6 plugs gapped .36

Last edited:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
:burnout:
coleman said:
JC/hermann,
I currently have a program flashed on my computer, but my original program is AWOL.
I do have the Racer Pro Package but haven't used it yet.
So, would my initial tune be 200 + 150 ?
If so, I'm in.
And the 25th works better with me, but either is ok.

Time to install my MAF-x-tender...

You got it right Coleman !!! I just added you to the list... Let me know if you need help with the MAF Xtender... - Check your PM's...

Users who are viewing this thread