Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Maybe....

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bdenham

04 Cobra
Established Member
yeh, had a blast today guys, was great to meet everyone. Would have stayed all day if I could, but unfortunatly had to bolt after my dyno. Will be looking forward to seeing everyone on the 21st. Forgot how fun it was to do stuff like this, it's been a while. My best was 362 on my last dyno; Pretty much what I expected being stock. Yeh, that guys GT blowing up defintly made for entertainment. Felt bad for the guy, but I bet he'll get a window switch now. I think I sharted myself when that thing blew!

bdenham

04 Cobra
Established Member

It's the start of, essentially, a new mustang/ford/svt club here in Tulsa. I can't remember exactly where we are meeting, but I have the info in my car and will let you know.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
It's the start of, essentially, a new mustang/ford/svt club here in Tulsa. I can't remember exactly where we are meeting, but I have the info in my car and will let you know.

man you missed it, me and chris both dynoed real low, i dunno what the deal was i ran a 441? Chris only got 417 i think? I dunno something was up with that dyno? Cuz me, chris and Mike were all low as hell, i dunno what was going on! Howd the wife take you being gone so long? lol

bdenham

04 Cobra
Established Member

hah, that's funny; Yeh, she gave me some crap when I got home. I'm use to it though. I need to find my wife a hobby:). 441? Heck that's pretty dam good.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
hah, that's funny; Yeh, she gave me some crap when I got home. I'm use to it though. I need to find my wife a hobby:). 441? Heck that's pretty dam good.

lol thats funny! but no 441 isnt good at all for my car, i dunno what the **** was going on!

So was I the only one that put a high number of 484?

nah there was a 5.0 that ran 587 RWHP, i dunno what the hell the deal was, there is NO way my car, chris's and mikes where that low, i dunno what happened, it was a disapointing number day but a fun day!

bdenham

04 Cobra
Established Member
Yup

Yep, you had the high number of 484 for the Cobras. You have the white one right?

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Got some of my issue figured out.. lol

My belt was slipping like crazy because of the engine detailer I put on before I left the house.. Says right on the can it may cause issues if applied to belt.... lol.
The rest of it was a little bit of clutch slip and a ton of tire spin. Watch my video of my car and it was spinning like crazy.. Once again due to my tire shine bs..

Yeah red you were the highest hp terminator there.. That is one sweet looking car man.

I hope everyone had a good time... I am looking forward to doing more things like this with everyone. It was really cool to finally put a face with everyones screen name.

The meet on the 21st will be at Golden Corral and 71st and Mingo at 1pm. We will just discuss club names and get some ideas thrown around. We will also pick a fearless leader for our club as well and maybe a board. Just depends on how many people we have. Not looking to take away from other clubs just add another chance to hang out with all the fellow ford vehicle lovers...

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
So I was asking some other members on here what they thought about our numbers and according to them, the dyno dynamics dyno like the one that we were on yesterday is very similar to a mustang dyno where you can account for weight, wind, etc. That being said, I never saw Greg make any adjustments to account for any of that. This could be why the numbers were all scewed so much.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
So I was asking some other members on here what they thought about our numbers and according to them, the dyno dynamics dyno like the one that we were on yesterday is very similar to a mustang dyno where you can account for weight, wind, etc. That being said, I never saw Greg make any adjustments to account for any of that. This could be why the numbers were all scewed so much.

Agreed. He also told me that a Dynojet will read 10-15% higher than his Dyno Dynamics.

So I don't feel so bad about 417 now. LOL

Looks like I'm right on par.

Last edited:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
well thats all good news, i have to get the car retuned though, but atleast its running rich and not lean!

Now all we need to figure out is what was up with the V6 Roush! lol

bdenham

04 Cobra
Established Member
?

V6 Roush? So did any of the other newer mustangs do better than 270hp?:). Did anyone talk to any of those guys? They didn't seem to be real friendly.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
V6 Roush? So did any of the other newer mustangs do better than 270hp?:). Did anyone talk to any of those guys? They didn't seem to be real friendly.

They are nice guys just have to get to know them.

My buddy with the black S197 parked by me put down 330RWHP with just cai, exhaust and tune. Something is not right with that dyno.

I posted up my dyno graph in the Terminator setion on here and everyone has said something in't right.

I guess the HP and TQ are supposed to cross/meet at 5,250 RMPS. Mine doesn't cross until 5,600 ish.

IMG_1383.jpg

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
They were the Bold Moves guys with the 05 and newer.... Not to friendly to me either just kind of turned their noses up at the rest of us for some reason. Roy really doesn't like them because when they started their club you could not get in unless you had an 05+ mustang so thats when he and I came up with the new club idea.

There was one other 07 Gt that went but I left when they put the camaro SS on the rollers.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Yeah, Chris I was looking at my graph too and it is not right.. He was not factoring the load correctly on any of the cars. He just go lucky with some of them.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
We will get another meet together with the new club at the dragstrip and that way will all know what kind of power our cars really make.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread