Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Maybe....

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
The shop is S and G here in Broken Arrow/Tulsa area. The owner/operators name is Greg. Super nice guy and he really knows his stuff. Wait till you see his cars. He needs a day and date and an estimate of number of cars.
This is not going to be a tuning session but if you would like him to tune your car he will do a fantastic job. This is just going to be a put your car on the dyno, make 3 pulls and see what ya got type of event.

I need a solid number of who is interested in doing this within the next two weeks. I need all votes cast within a week and anymore after that is just a bonus.

Also, if you want you can post your ideal saturday for this to happen on and we will try to take an average and go based on that.

If you vote and something comes up that you can not make it then pm me so that I can subtract you off of my count so that I can get an accurate number.

Ok guys, lets make this happen!

EDIT: This is posted in a couple of forums. If you choose to vote, please only vote once.

UPDATE>>> Ok here is all the info....

Pulls - 3
Time - Feb. 7th at 10am
Place - S and G performance 1920 Hwy 66
It may be 1920 N. Hwy 66... I am not sure. You cant miss it though.
Cost - $35 for the 3 pulls

Last edited:

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Possible dyno dates are....

01-24-09
01-31-09
02-07-09

Those are all saturdays. The ideal Saturday would be the 17th but I do not know if we will get everything set up by then.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
I hope we can get the 17th... But if now we will have to figure out a way to talk you into driving up here one saturday morning.. LOL

coolmanclyde

Established Member
I am in for a saturday. 100% if it is in B.A.

Its a small world Mike. My buddy with the 02 Z06 who wants to come to the dyno day recognized your car in your tag. I guess that he has met you at autozone on several occasions.

He is going to try and make it as well, and is also more likely to make it if the dyno is in or near tulsa.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
I am in for a saturday. 100% if it is in B.A.

Its a small world Mike. My buddy with the 02 Z06 who wants to come to the dyno day recognized your car in your tag. I guess that he has met you at autozone on several occasions.

He is going to try and make it as well, and is also more likely to make it if the dyno is in or near tulsa.

Sounds great! More people, the better!

It will be in BA/Tulsa area no doubt about that.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
I vote the 31st, i MIGHT be back by the 24th but thats going to be within my first few days back from Iraq, dont think my wife would like me going to get the car dynoed on that day!

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Cool guys, I think we have a total of 10 cars so far. I will have to go back and check again to make sure my figures are right. Its hard to balance this between 5 forums.. lol

Coolman, yeah I have met you z06 buddy before. He told me when you first bought your cobra. At the time I was still rollin in my lightning.

I am really excited about this thing guys. Its going to be a pretty cool get together.

I am also going to be passing out flyers at the dyno day about a ford club me and a buddy are trying to start up so we can do stuff like this all the time together.

My goal for this event is 20 cars so lets tell some more people and get this counter up to 20+!!!!

bdenham

04 Cobra
Established Member
?

Man, I may not be able to go on the 17th (will know for sure by the middle of the week). It's my wifes b-day and we may be going out of town. If im in town I will be there and if you wind up doing it any weekend after that I will definatly come. I am good with either the 24th or 31st. Also regarding the ford club, im all for that. I have been looking for a local group/club and think that would be a great thing to start.

Last edited:

coolmanclyde

Established Member
What kinda club? Ford only, cobra only, mustang only?

Either way I am interested in a local club. :rockon:

Looking forward to the dyno day, I am flexible for the date so I will just keep myself posted.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Right now the most common date for everyone seems to be the 31st.

As far as the club, it will be really cool to have for some of us to just hang out and also help each other with cars and really whatever.. Me and a buddy of mine have gone over so many different options on it and I think we are going to make it open to all ford vehicles.. I once had a Lightning and hated how the stang guys would sometimes turn their noses up at me.

We will pass out info and talk about all the details of the club at the dyno day and from there we can set up a day where all the guys and girls interested in the club can meet and choose a name that suits everyone and then will elect out fearless leaders.. lol..

I am going to try to call Greg again to try to get a more accurate price for everyone because I know it is hard to commit on a blind cost.

If all of you that are interested at all whether its just a little bit or for sure please pm me your name and phone number so that I can comprise a list of everyone and call with updates.

Thanks, Mike

coolmanclyde

Established Member
The club sounds like it could be fun, I like the fact that it is open to all fords.

Weather permitting; I can go on the 31st in the morning. That is my wife's b-day. I will talk to her about it, she is pretty reasonable.

Other than that little stump, I am there.

sonicblue.03

Established Member
I am part of another group here in Tulsa that is predominantly mustangs. There are a few of us there that will try to join as well once the date is set. Greg knows us and has been on our site. I will most likely be joining as well for the dyno day

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Yea a club would be cool if I still lived in OK when i wasnt deployed, but im back to texas once i get back in june :(

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
UPDATE....

Greg said he would do $35 a car with A/F readings from the tailpipe. He is moving into a new shop though that is located in Catoosa right off highway 66. The best date for him would be the 6th.

Users who are viewing this thread