Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Maybe....

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
There are alot of people unsure about where the Dyno is so myself and some of the other stang guys are all going to meet at my place of work which is Autozone at 81st and elm, at about 9am and we will all drive over to the shop together. I will be at Autozone at about 8:30 waiting for everyone to show up so if you guys are interested then I will see you there. We will leave Autozone at about 9:15-930.

Thanks, mike

Mike if I attend, I will meet you there :beer:

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Sweet Chris, I hope to see you there.

This is a little off topic but I gave my daily driver to my brother so I have been borrowing his jeep or my moms car to drive in poor weather so the cobra could stay in the garage.. Well today I bought a 92 jeep cherokee 4x4 straight six almost identical to the one I gave to my brother.. Now the cobra is officially a garage queen. lol

coolmanclyde

Established Member
nice.

I was recently in BA driving by and saw your car backed up at the zone; Looks pretty spanky :rockon:

I am hoping that the weather is clear, if so I will come out for sure. My only beef is that if I show up I would like to run the car, if 8-10 cars show up then things could take awhile. Whats your count kinda sittin at now?

On a side note: Did you guys all go to High School in town? I graduated from BA in 99'

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
I graduated in 04... Yeah my car was out there but she was dirty. LOL. We are looking at about 20 cars do far. That's just a rough estimate though

coolmanclyde

Established Member
Ouch! Thats alot!

I might meet and ride up there just to cruise and see the location but I will most likely not stick around for 20 twenty cars to dyno.

Maybe I can secure a spot for sunday while I am up there, stick around awhile and BS with everyone.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Ill be there, i got an idler that started whinning today though :(!

Nice little update! Just bought all new idlers and SC pulley and snub idler from Lethal...my pocket is for sure lighter lol!

Last edited:

bdenham

04 Cobra
Established Member
Will be there

Hey, I am still definatly coming. I don't know where it is, so I will meet whoever at Autozone in the a.m.. This sounds like this will be a ton of fun!

bdenham

04 Cobra
Established Member

yeh, i know, im going to shrink it..................81st and Elm at 9ish...................

Last edited:

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
I'll be at the dyno for sure just don't know if I can meet up at Autozone if you guys meet up then. I'm leaving Norman ~ 8 AM, takes an hr and 40 to get to Tulsa.

So I'll probably have to head out by myself or get a buddy to roll out there with me. I'm guessing I'll be back no later than 10 AM.

coolmanclyde

Established Member
Will be at the autozone around 8:30-9ish. I am looking forward to meeting some fellow board members and just cruising. :beer:

good times..

bdenham

04 Cobra
Established Member
see you guys tomorrow

Yeh, looking forward to it as well. Have kinda felt like a lone Cobra owner here in Tulsa so it will be nice to see some others! Will see everyone in the morning! (around 8:45ish). Notice I shrunk my sig?:).

Last edited:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Yeh, looking forward to it as well. Have kinda felt like a lone Cobra owner here in Tulsa so it will be nice to see some others! Will see everyone in the morning! (around 8:45ish). Notice I shrunk my sig?:).

:thumbsup: looks good! And yea i cant wait to meet everyone either! Ill be there around 9! Yall dont leave without me! :burnout:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Great meeting everyone! Had a blast, just sucks about the low numbers! But had a good time none the less! And got to watch a car catch on fire!

Users who are viewing this thread