Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Maybe....

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Don't have it sent off yet but I am just going to do a IV and maybe have the plenum and throttle body ported as well. Hopefully I will be going turbo or kenne bell within a year so no need for the V.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Since I work at Autozone in Broken Arrow Ken comes in all the time to give me crap.. Lol. He is a really cool dude.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Ok, the official date is Feb. 7th at 10am. We will dyno until Greg is done dynoing for the day and if there are plenty of cars left over we will roll it over to the next day. I still do not have a shop address yet but I will call Greg tomorrow and get one and post it for everyone. We need all of you there.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Ok, the official date is Feb. 7th at 10am. We will dyno until Greg is done dynoing for the day and if there are plenty of cars left over we will roll it over to the next day. I still do not have a shop address yet but I will call Greg tomorrow and get one and post it for everyone. We need all of you there.

Sounds good Mike, I'll try and make it ! :rockon:

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
The address is 1920 Hwy 66

It may be 1920 N. Hwy 66... I am not sure. You cant miss it though.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
The address is 1920 Hwy 66

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Ok here is all the info....

Pulls - 3
Time - Feb. 7th at 10am
Place - S and G performance 1920 Hwy 66
Cost - $35 for the 3 pulls

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
ok i think the location is on old 66 hwy headed north towards claremore aprox .5 mile after the last stop light in catoosa on the west side of the road
white building 2 garage bays small office chain link fence around parking

headed north on old 66 after last stop light you will have to go past the shop and make a U turn and head back south to get to the shop EDIT: There is a turn in right before the shop.

i may be wrong but i noticed several people there today moving stuff in and on the windows is said something about dyno coming soon

Not sure why mapquest didn't pull it up but this is the place.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Im pretty sure im going to! Chris did i not tell you a ****ing ice storm would hit once i get home? This is making me sick lol :(

coolmanclyde

Established Member
LOL, no kidding! :lol:

Welcome back- I am looking forward to meeting some fellow cobra owners in the area.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
I am just hoping this is all over now so I can finish my car and get it cleaned up by the 7th.. lol

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
I only got ro drive my damn car two days, i was in tulsa one of them though, ran a newer black GT and a 08 Z06, he beat me though, it was still fun but its taking some gettin used to driving this car lol its so addicting! And thanks Coolman! And thats one good way to look at it, no school for you guys! Wish this would of happened around the 10th so i wouldnt have to go back so soon lol!

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Welcome back Tim

At least you got some runs in ! No one even around Norman has a semi-fast car that I have seen. Some Cobras but I never see them.

Actually, I've seen a Supra but it's always when Im walking to class.

Last edited:

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Guy came up to work the other day in a 09 z06.. FREAKING SWEET car. Anyway.. so this dyno day needs to get a boost and we need to make sure everyone still wants to attend.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
There are alot of people unsure about where the Dyno is so myself and some of the other stang guys are all going to meet at my place of work which is Autozone at 81st and elm, at about 9am and we will all drive over to the shop together. I will be at Autozone at about 8:30 waiting for everyone to show up so if you guys are interested then I will see you there. We will leave Autozone at about 9:15-930.

Thanks, mike

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
damn wish i would of seen this i was in tulsa this morning around 10 to! I was in the mazda though, didnt wanna take the cobra out! Finnally got it out today though! God i love my car lol

Users who are viewing this thread