Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Maybe....

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
More than likely I wont be able to make that one, to close to me heading back to Iraq, I wanna spend all the time i can with the wife those last couple of days!

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Looking good so far guys... I will post an exact time within the week but we will probably start in the morning depending on the number of cars we end up with. Ideas of a T-shirt with everyone's name and dyno numbers on the back has been floating around some. If anyone is interested in this or knows of any type of connection to get this done fairly cheap can pm me.

Thanks, Mike

Last edited:

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
If we end up having more people than expected Greg said that we could turn this into a two day deal.

We have had alot of interest and I am excited to see the turnout. One of my friends is going to bring his HD camera so that we can take some video and we will get lots of pictures and I will make a video of the day for everyone.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
If we end up having more people than expected Greg said that we could turn this into a two day deal.

We have had alot of interest and I am excited to see the turnout. One of my friends is going to bring his HD camera so that we can take some video and we will get lots of pictures and I will make a video of the day for everyone.

Gah, I really wanna make this! Sounds fun, especially your friend recording it in HD.

We will just have to see with school and what not though if I'll be able to make it.

As of now I'm going tomorrow to dyno the Cobra at a friends shop. If I am able to make it for this dyno day, I'll come just to hang out and maybe get a few pulls in for the fun of it.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Lol... It would be cool to have you there Chris. I am hoping to have my blower ported and a dyno tune by then.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
It very well may be a saturday and sunday thing. We will just have to check the list of people again in a week or so. If we have 20 cars there is no telling how long it will take to put them all on the dyno, strap them down, and get three pulls but Greg seems to be up to the task and I will help him with the setup and anything else he needs so that we can try to fit it all in one day.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
I'm going to try and come back that weekend.If it is a 2 day thing then I will have to probably go Saturday just so I can head back sunday.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
I just got off the phone with Greg and I wanted to double check to make sure everyone knows that this is on Saturday the 7th.
We will start at about 9 or 10am..
He warned me that his new shop is about 100ft from the police station so everyone needs to be careful around there.
Tomorrow Greg will call me and give me the exact address to the shop.
We are not sure how many cars he can do in one day so we will just have to see how things look once we get there and get a couple of cars done.
It would probably be best if the out of towners went early on just in case so they would not have made the trip for nothing and since it would not be as much of a hassle for us Tulsa area guys to go back the next day to finish up the cars.

Any questions do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks, Mike

Rev_HardSVT

Midwest Mustangs
Established Member
Whats up Mike, I think there is going to be about 5 of us getting on the dyno for the weekend so count us in.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Sweet man. We are going to have a fantastic turnout.. I am in the process of trying to get my wideband, boost gauge, ported blower, and tune set up so I can try to break the 500hp mark.. Lol

This guy I know Ken is going to try to be there and I want to match his fox body's numbers of like 550rwhp or something like that. lol

Users who are viewing this thread