Travis Burelle - Boostworks (Katy,TX) - BEWARE PART 2

gt35016

Established Member
Honestly, he hasnt said a word to me in months so id be surprised to see him reply on that thread. Maybe he knows he messed up XD

Brutal Metal

Established Member
It is Absolutely Ridiculous he didn't refund the money, the wimp makes you sell the kit to another person to recoup your loss.
Mines well make a thread on Yellow Bullet also, plenty of guys like doing instant justice over there, you'll get offer to meet up with the thief in person if their local to him.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
It is Absolutely Ridiculous he didn't refund the money, the wimp makes you sell the kit to another person to recoup your loss.
Mines well make a thread on Yellow Bullet also, plenty of guys like doing instant justice over there, you'll get offer to meet up with the thief in person if their local to him.

Been kinda quiet over there lately since 1Gary died

Brutal Metal

Established Member
MF died and everyone went to Facebook. Place is kinda desolate most days
CAPSLOCK has Still yet to make an appearance to answer to the MAJOR thread bash about him and that guy was a fixture... Yeah I remember years back when I'd do a 6 hour shift at work and come back and there would be 10 new pages of thread responses
in "trash or be trashed" now your lucky if there's 3..

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
CAPSLOCK has Still yet to make an appearance to answer to the MAJOR thread bash about him and that guy was a fixture... Yeah I remember years back when I'd do a 6 hour shift at work and come back and there would be 10 new pages of thread responses
in "trash or be trashed" now your lucky if there's 3..

I thought I recognized your name.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I've been screwed over by a few shops so I've developed a pretty keen eye for shady ones. I knew right off the bat that this one would suck. I could tell by the way he responded to people when he first got on the forums.

Good luck getting your money back OP.

ryan319

Established Member
Maybe I missed it, op how did you pay for it? Credit card, pay pal? You might have some luck getting them to charge it back if the goods/ services were never delivered. Boostworks no refund policy or not, they either need to deliver or refund.

Hopefully you didn't money order or western union.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I never understand businesses not giving a refund. I help run a business and rule #1 is put the fire out before it gets big. It's not like you had him powdercoat it some goofy color. It is a combination of off the shelf parts. It's not like they custom made the kit just for your car.
That's also why when I recently bought a supercharger I bought it from a vendor on here because I could read the countless post of how the vendor treated his customers. Good luck OP.

Users who are viewing this thread