tough guy

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
How many of you older guys remember this:
No matter what punishment you received at school for getting in trouble,
it was Nothing compared to what was waiting for you when you got home. :cryying:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
it was Nothing compared to what was waiting for you when you got home. :cryying:
Yes sir! LOL
When parents used discipline to teach their kids right from wrong.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Calling police over kid fights is stupid. Looks like that girl may have bit down on his hand or arm so he threw her? Not sure, thank god she's almost white though.

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
"Don't start none, there won't be none!" That looked like good training to me, text book perfect!

robraySVT

Established Member
Waaaa waaaa! Hope the little thug got the point! I really don't see the problem. Her mom should be the one slammed to the ground for raising such an angel like janessa.

MFE

Established Member

My teachers/principles still used the paddle, in public school. I got it a handful of times, and I always got a choice: I could take the whooping or they could call my parents. I took the paddling every time.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Extremite

Established Member
He is right, though. If you allow your child to bully or harass others without consequence then you deserve to get your ass kicked as well. That shit isn't cool.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He is right, though. If you allow your child to bully or harass others without consequence then you deserve to get your ass kicked as well. That shit isn't cool.
Who's allowing her to do anything? Did you ask your parents for permission on every single thing you ever chose to do, growing up?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
I am the furthest thing from a cop dick sucker, but I find it funny how the video was edited to cut in at the exact moment the cop slammed her. What happened before? Was she fighting him? Did she spit in his face? Because if anybody fought me or spit in my face, their ass is open game to getting slammed.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Unfortunately, because of the terrible job the parents did with that child this officer will probably lose his job because of the backlash that will come with this and the taxpayers will have to shell out coin when they inevitably sue. If the kid had been respectful and just complied with the officer it never would have gotten violent. I know when I was 12 if I was told something by a police officer (or any adult of authority) I certainly would have listened and I know my children would as well. It's all correlated to the parents IMO.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Why are kids being arrested for fighting in elementary school anyway? We really want 6th graders arrested for fighting? Damn have times changed.

Seriously. Im so glad i grew up when I did. For if I was growing up today i would have multiple felonies.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Imagine this explode had it been an incident of color - oh Lord............

It was an "incident of color." The little girl is a latina.

I can't believe there are [supposedly] grown men in here even remotely trying to justify a grown ass man slamming a 12 y/o girl to the ground hard enough to knock her unconscious!! I swear! SVTP seems like a haven for some of the most HORRIBLE people in the world!!

Users who are viewing this thread