tough guy

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
And to think, there are idiots in this thread supporting his actions. Pathetic.

Funny, I really didn't see a single person SUPPORTING his actions.
At most all that was said is if she wasn't being a little bitch she wouldn't have been in that situation.
Big difference.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Funny, I really didn't see a single person SUPPORTING his actions.
At most all that was said is if she wasn't being a little bitch she wouldn't have been in that situation.
Big difference.

Come on man. You're telling me you missed the first few pages? She was fully controlled by the cop. No need for him to do what he did, as you can tell by the consequence.

One who deals with shithead kids all day.

She learned her lesson, notice how she stopped resisting after? Assault with resisting will get you taken down.

Do I condone a slam on a teenager? Not really but, don't know the full story.

She stopped kicking and resisting afterwards though didn't she?

hmmmm, you know what prevents all of this? not being a pos kid, thinking you're going to get away with anything you want.

Don't fight at school all the time, and respect police. Don't resist arrest.

IMO people need to see there are consequences for being a punk.

Listen to the police/don't cause problems=no body slam :)

So this girl was assaulting other studends and then got assaulted? What's the problem here....

"Don't start none, there won't be none!" That looked like good training to me, text book perfect!

Do you teach your'e little girl to spit in peoples faces ? If so her fate is on you 100%.

Unfortunately, because of the terrible job the parents did with that child this officer will probably lose his job because of the backlash that will come with this and the taxpayers will have to shell out coin when they inevitably sue. If the kid had been respectful and just complied with the officer it never would have gotten violent. I know when I was 12 if I was told something by a police officer (or any adult of authority) I certainly would have listened and I know my children would as well. It's all correlated to the parents IMO.

This. Little bitch better keep her mouth shut next time.

Lesson learned: The cop now knows to do that when no one is around to record the incident.

Resist an officer and what do you expect?

Last edited:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
And pretty much all of those support what I just said.
I see some sarcasm in some also.

So no, I didn't miss the first few pages.

byeofcr

Established Member
It sounds like you have a tough job, I don't envy you. There are 15-16yr old boys that are the size of grown men and I'm sure need to be handled as such, but it's not relevant to what occurred here - this was a 12yr old girl that weighed 100lbs.

I know. it was in reply to a few comments asking why theres a need for cops in schools.
He was 100% out of line.
And yes some of these kids are physically bigger and stronger mix that in with teenage issues and the need to impress people to keep/build their rep it gets interesting.

tbi0904

Established Member
Girl learned a valuable lesson. Don't fight with cops unless you're willing to take it all the way.

Cop learned a valuable lesson too: Don't bounce a tween's face off the concrete because your fragile little ego got bruised. Guess there's always barber college...

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
It sounds like you have a tough job, I don't envy you. There are 15-16yr old boys that are the size of grown men and I'm sure need to be handled as such, but it's not relevant to what occurred here - this was a 12yr old girl that weighed 100lbs.

15-16 year old boys?

On highly questionable on ESPN 2 days ago ... This guy was shown.
His name is Matt Van Komen.. and he is a high school freshman and is 7'4... yes you read that right. 7 foot ****ing 4 at 14 years old.

Here's how big he looks next to kids his age

557cfd827d41b.image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread