Total bridge collapse in Baltimore...

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Just WOW. Didn't vote and can't tell the difference between Biden and Trump. No, you are not allowed to have an opinion. You didn't vote.

And to be fair, how many here say that their vote doesn’t matter because cheating.

Or even, if you believe their is cheating, does your vote or his lack of vote even matter. If, “they will do whatever cheating is necessary to win” as many here have stated.

You cannot say claim a vote matters when you also claim that they will cheat however much necessary to win.

And I haven’t even brought up the whole “evil kkkabal” claim yet.

It is kinda funny the gymnastics used.

EVs are for people that prefer flesh lights over vagene.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
California is indefensible so if you started this with an intent of an argument for me to defend California I have very bad news for you… you pick the wrong person to fight with.

I’ve traveled to Florida twice a year for the past 10 years, there’s things that I like about it and there’s things that I like about it, both political, and non-political, they’re also things that I dislike about it. Wife loves it for the car scene but that’s neither here nor there …

This honestly could be an entire thread about different states, positives and negatives, but this is how I view things…..

Metaphorically speaking everyone in the US lives in one giant apartment building, if we all look up at the sun or down at a park we all have different viewpoints. I would never say that your viewpoint is not valid or not a reality simply because that’s not my view ( not sure if I articulated that properly).

Come on bro. Get out of the Tacoma and stop fookin fence riding. Dafuq is wrong w you.

act like a man.gif

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
My buddy is not far removed from being an officer on a nuclear sub. His favorite line is, "if it's worth doing, it's worth over-doing."

Next time he gives you shit and you wanna rattle his cage, tell him “Look Bubble boy… this is alittle more complex than just rods in rods out…”

Give feed back on how red he gets LOL.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
California is indefensible so if you started this with an intent of an argument for me to defend California I have very bad news for you… you pick the wrong person to fight with.

I’ve traveled to Florida twice a year for the past 10 years, there’s things that I like about it and there’s things that I like about it, both political, and non-political, they’re also things that I dislike about it. Wife loves it for the car scene but that’s neither here nor there …

This honestly could be an entire thread about different states, positives and negatives, but this is how I view things…..

Metaphorically speaking everyone in the US lives in one giant apartment building, if we all look up at the sun or down at a park we all have different viewpoints. I would never say that your viewpoint is not valid or not a reality simply because that’s not my view ( not sure if I articulated that properly).

It was stated as a fact.

Not for reaction.

You asked a question and I gave you MY answer to it. I can’t speak for Bruno but I do know we share MANY of the same values so I doubt his is that far off.

Fat Boss

Established Member
Next time he gives you shit and you wanna rattle his cage, tell him “Look Bubble boy… this is alittle more complex than just rods in rods out…”

Give feed back on how red he gets LOL.

I'll try to remember. He left our company and went to work on the laser fusion project at Lawrence Livermore Lab.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Sorry guys, you’re right . Stupid of me for having my own point of view . Let me get back in line with the sheep…

Maga country , trump is right about everything, I will follow his undying word til the end and not have a thought for myself again….. what was I thinking … silly me lol

Are you related to @GTpremi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kaz109

Established Member
Just WOW. Didn't vote and can't tell the difference between Biden and Trump. No, you are not allowed to have an opinion. You didn't vote.
The public school system has failed you…. I never said I didn’t vote

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
Sorry guys, you’re right . Stupid of me for having my own point of view . Let me get back in line with the sheep…

Maga country , trump is right about everything, I will follow his undying word til the end and not have a thought for myself again….. what was I thinking … silly me lol
I stand corrected.

kaz109

Established Member
Ah, the wasted vote...I C.
I mean , it doesn’t really matter right? I mean since it was all rigged anyway right? How can a vote be wasted if it was rigged like all of you claim?

Let’s go down this rabbit hole together, my wasted vote was taken by a person who injected bleach to rid themselves of covid then they contacted ppl in china to send a mule to change my wasted vote to Biden using some special bamboo paper.

Am I close? Lol

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I mean , it doesn’t really matter right? I mean since it was all rigged anyway right? How can a vote be wasted if it was rigged like all of you claim?

Let’s go down this rabbit hole together, my wasted vote was taken by a person who injected bleach to rid themselves of covid then they contacted ppl in china to send a mule to change my wasted vote to Biden using some special bamboo paper.

Am I close? Lol
I can't argue with that one. I do believe the Clinton's had/have some influence over the machines. I mean, they are still listed on the Clinton's website and all, conflict of interest at best. Still a wasted vote but a moral vote in being true to yourself and your values. Regardless that it was still...wasted as you knew it would never come to fruition.

Users who are viewing this thread