took my Demon to the track

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
Haha. Funny. I'm making a mistake. I'm shaking brad. I don't know you people. Nor you know me. I'm stating facts. people get used to it. If you don't like what I have to say remove me from the site. I've been a memeber here a long time and I'm not accustomed to starting fights here but if you want one bring it. I will type and type and type you to death. I'm k ow since that all you can do here. Please don't make yourself look stupid RS3 says stupid crap like I'm making a mistake. I think brad is a big boy and knows deep down I'm right and I have done nothing wrong here.

Now if I'm wrong by all means please remove me from this freaking forum of little girls that can't handle the truth. The demon will never run as advertised plain and simple. That's all I'm saying.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Haha. Funny. I'm making a mistake. I'm shaking brad. I don't know you people. Nor you know me. I'm stating facts. people get used to it. If you don't like what I have to say remove me from the site. I've been a memeber here a long time and I'm not accustomed to starting fights here but if you want one bring it. I will type and type and type you to death. I'm k ow since that all you can do here. Please don't make yourself look stupid RS3 says stupid crap like I'm making a mistake. I think brad is a big boy and knows deep down I'm right and I have done nothing wrong here.

Now if I'm wrong by all means please remove me from this freaking forum of little girls that can't handle the truth. The demon will never run as advertised plain and simple. That's all I'm saying.
Okay chief.

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
Sorry no chief here. Just a little ol marine. I would say your lucky this is the internet. But then brad would probably edit that to. You know since I'm insulting you somehow. Brad your right I shouldn't have used a bad word. Sorry for that.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
You can type whatever you want, I don’t care. Just don’t flip insults. I could give a crap what the car runs on it’s hero runs vs the real world. Hell, my friend got one a few months ago a nd thinks it’s a gift from god. IMO, it’s a tire smoke show. I’m not taking anything away from the car either. I can’t afford the $10-25k adm on them. Also, where in the hell do you actually use all the power? Honest question. My old ass 03 cobra maybe makes 470 wheel. I can’t even use that around here.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Sorry no chief here. Just a little ol marine. I would say your lucky this is the internet. But then brad would probably edit that to. You know since I'm insulting you somehow. Brad your right I shouldn't have used a bad word. Sorry for that.
In that case, thank you for your service bro!

blk02edge

Established Member
I'm actually surprised nobody got mad at me. I'm not trying get to be a dick. Even though I'm sure most of you think I am. Good luck building a fox for $20k now days. I'm not trying to take away from the OP's badass ride or his efforts to achieve the impossible. I'm just tired of everyone thinking this demon is the "one". Again. If I wasn't poor I would own one and I wouldn't put it in the 9's either.

As far as track rules are concerned. Rules are only enforced during hours of normal operation. Rules are out the window when the track is rented or under other events like midnight drags. Been this way forever.

It's funny fiat would build a car that is illegal to perform at it's full potential. I wonder why they did that. I think I know. But I won't say. It will stir things up to much.
So you call him a liar for getting told to slow down stating tracks don't abide by rules and then say fiat made the car illegal to perform at those levels insinuating that they did it because they know the tracks will tell them to slow down?

Users who are viewing this thread